M44 with UV 365nm option

How many lm can I expect from KR4 with 18350 and mule optics?

It really depends on the battery and the type of LED…

The combination with the highest lumens is what I’m interested in now.

Has anyone got any outdoor beamshots of the KR4 mule?

I doubt you could really estimate, but the XP-L HI or 5k SST20 would give you the highest output. Your battery would be a critical piece in determining final output though. I only know of maybe 2 18350s that can handle 9A+ decently.

Wouldn’t XPL HD make more sense for the mule version?

Yes - for pure efficiency of lumens per amps, the higher bin you go, the better. XPL HD's up to V6 or W2 should do well. Wonder how XP-L2's and other "ugly/tint shift beam" LED's would look like in a multi LED mule. The XP-L2's have a lower Vf. Not sure what LED is the best efficiency in the 3535 footprint for max FET output. Then again, tint might be a major consideration.

For a mule XP-L2 will be fine, the tint shift will be considerably lower than in a reflector light and it gives you much more light because the extreme low Vf gives you more power.

CREE’s dual tint can be seen with the bare LED you do not need a reflector or optic to see it, so going bare that will be still there but more diffused.
This angular tint shift can be seen even on 90CRI LEDs from CREE.

Yeah, especially those XPL2’s $&#@! big-time

The only mule i’m happy with

Oh im jealous…

For pure flood combined with good output mule LH351D shall be nice too.

How can this be? Maybe high numbers for Acebeam and Low for K1? Reflector depth?

Acebeam K65GT-HEAD=57mm/2 1/4”=700Kcd

K1-HEAD=72mm-2 53/64”=420Kcd

K1 head is 15mm wider.

Again, Only thing I can think of is under rated K1 and Over rated K65GT and maybe reflector depth/shape difference?

However, Skylumen has K65vn GT at 830Kcd[DeLens] which removes glass from SBT90 LED.

K1 is single cell. It will be heavily dependent on which cell you use.

The specs on the acebeam site seem to be contradictory. Further down it says the head is 90mm, which seems more likely.

That was my bad. :person_facepalming:

I got the measurements screwed up for KG65GT. I see that it is indeed 90mm head,makes sense now.

Hank, what do you think of an even bigger light than the K1 ?
it would be awesome to have a small brother of the BLF GT with a 3x21700 setup and a large reflector

The GT is awesome, but too big and unpractical, and there is a big gap between the K1 and the GT size…

I just got my K1 XHP35 in the mail! Not dark enough for beamshots just yet.

Nice! What tint XHP35?