Emisar D3AA is available now

Hank, are the indentations on the copper able to fit a 6mm x 1.5mm tritium vial? If so, how many are there on it?

Also, I have a D4V2 Ti E21a on the way and thinking about getting a KR4 Ti E21a, if I like it. I have read that on the E21a LEDs the 10622 optic that is the default does not work well and the more diffused 10623 works a lot better. Do the E21a lights come with the 10623 optic as default, since it works better, or do we have to purchase the optic as an accessory and replace it when we get the light?

I was just wondering if any new lights were on the horizon that I couldn’t resist and then this pops up. Order placed!

My KR4 E21A came with the 10623 default. Works great.

Oh, my word……

Curse you Hank! I don’t need to be buying more flashlights.

Quite OK, i bought the KR1 June 1st, according PostNL it will be delivered tomorrow

Two days ago I ordered a brass D4V2 c E21A, and then Hank KR4 Ti put on sale. What do I do… :person_facepalming:

Hank are you planning to produce a KR1 titan as well?

Yes, same here.

And even better would be a Noctigon headlamp, mule style, to replace my Zebralight mule

Excellent…!!!
Keep up the good work!!!

Wow… maybe this is the time to order a KR4…?

I love how Hank does these kind of surprise product launches, no one knows when they’re coming, you just gotta ready that wallet.

I would pay extra for a copper sink with out the trit slots and cooling fins…mirror polished of course. :heart_eyes:

The trit does not fit the copper head.
All the E21A version uses 10623 frosted optic by default.

Is it possible to order E21A with 10622 instead ? Or should I buy the optic separately?

That Ti+Cu KR4 sure is tempting.

Does someone has E21A with clear 10622 optic outdoor beamshot to share ? The only pictures I managed to find come from Maukka’s review (only white wall)
A comparison between the KR4/D4V2 with E21A and sst would be really interesting.

Hank and anyone else who knows, I have a D4V2 Ti with 3500K E21a on the way and I want to get a KR4 Ti with E21a as well. Thinking about the 2200K as I want warm tints and I never had anything below 3000K but I am worried that as the 2200K E21a are R9050 and not R9080 like the other options, they may not have good R9 values.

Am I right in thinking that? Should I play it safe and go with the 3500K again?

No. The difference between R9050 and R9080 is pretty good vs. almost perfect.

Color temperature differences will be far more obvious than small CRI differences like this. I would say 3500K has better all-around utility, but since you already have one light on the way at 3500K, if you want a super-warm light, go for the 2200K.

You can see all of the E21A test reports here. Though it varies with every batch. I have the 2200k from Hank on order. I will test and post results when I get them.

Has anyone measured R9 for Hank’d 2200K E21A?