Emisar is the highest quality brand available.

Why so hateful?

Surefire is ok quality but overpriced.
Example: one “SureFire TITAN” costs 60$. You can buy six “Sofirn C01S” flashlights for that same price. SureFire has some random emitter and Sofirn has a high CRI emitter. Sofirn is 6 times cheaper and provides better quality lighting than SureFire.

"...hand burning..."

Oooh.... oooh....... Controversy! .... ....about flashlights. The best kind. This is exactly what I need to get some elan and verve in my boring, repressed life on this hostile planet. I am so glad I stumbled upon your invigorating post.

Lol, here we go.

A light that burns a hand is like a hot-rod that roasts tires.

I like intl-outdoor light.I like the feel of it.Also,their light offer the most Leds option.But,nobody is perfect.It has some issue,but it was rectified fast.What more can i say.Tq Hank.

+1

Brilliant for muggle safety and business savvy. Do this!

The OP is not referring to power or price. But quality. As in “the best quality”.
In fact I also own like 6 or 7 Imalent for power.
They don’t burn my hands and IMAO, they beat any other
big brand in China in power. Even if the are very rough in the edges.
I’m glad I stopped buying them at the 53K lumens.
They now have a set with the 100K with the R90TS head too.
They are in my cart. As well as the MS03W.
If only the shipping would normalize.
So I like power too. But I can’t say Imalent has the best quality.
However, they are easy to use for a novice like me.

Cheers.

We could probably avoid a lot of argument by recognizing that “quality” means different things to different people, and many of those things are subjective. It’s a pretty vague word in this context.

Avoiding the word entirely and replacing it with more specific descriptions can often help. Like, instead of arguing whether Brand A or Brand B has better quality, it would be people saying that Brand A is better at surviving impacts and Brand B is better at listening to its customers.

Another word which tends to have this problem is “value”. Instead of arguing about which product provides more value, it’s usually helpful to describe what exactly one likes about each product.

Imalent is not the highest quality, but I really like the MS18 and the R90TS and the two MS03 that I bought, for a total of four Imalent lights that I have. Emisar D4V2 quad W2 has been one of several of my favorite edcs for the past six months. I like variety. I like to read about and view pics of lights that I don’t have yet. I like a combination of both normal modes and brief burst max mode capability in the same light. I like to explore other people’s opinions on the full spectrum of lights that are available. After years of experience with making purchasing decisions based on opinions I have read, I have found that positive opinions are much more useful than negative opinions.

Yeah “quality”, “value” and “innovation” are all three separate factors which also mean very different things depending on the person.

I think the TO just wanted to share his excitement for beautiful lights. I fully understand this.

AMEN.