emitter test: Nichia 219B V1 4000K 93CRI

Is there anyone who could build a copper p60 drop in with a 219b v1 93 cri 4000k ?.
Thanks.
For a solarforce l2d.

I may be missing something here, but what is the difference between the B V1 and 219C, other than the colored pads?

Thank you for all your time testing LEDs djozz!

They are totally different in appearance, so you donā€™t need to distinguish them from their solder pads. A and B also looks quite different. Itā€™s just the B and B-V1 that look very similar apart from the solder pads.

I hope this isnā€™t a longshot, but does anyone have some solid beamshots of the ā€œNichia NVSL219BT-V1 4000K, 93 CRI, D200 Binā€ versus the 219C that RMM carries?

I realize this is asking for 4000K vs. 5000K beamshots, but Iā€™m trying to decide on what to get in a triple

I do not have those comparison beamshots, but I think the beam shape of the 219b v1 and 219c will not be very different, so a beamshot will not capture the difference. What is different is the output (the higher the current, the bigger the difference), and the colour reproduction, both is difficult to catch in a picture.

gotcha, thank you sir!

Sorry CD50, missed your post. I find the 4000K clearly warmer tinted than the 4500K. This is also because 4000K is my personal maximum acceptable colour temperature so Iā€™m sensitive in this region. The V1 can easily be run at 2A, especially if you use a ledboard that has a direct thermal connection to the core (DTP, some brands are Sinkpad, Noctigon, Maxtoch).