end of the world

22:36 GMT+1. All cells charged 8)

Not even bothered to make sure the cells are charged.

The predictor needs a LOT more medication. Read what it actually says...

Like, "nobody knows the date or time". Live as if it was today.......

And ignore the numpties who set a date.

St. Augustine got it: "Oh Lord come! But not today."

The world as we know it is a MatrixTM inside an InceptionTM and we are now trapped in the flashlight layer of it .... which never ends.... didn't you guys see the deja vus, which gave it away?... Oh, a new flashlight ... must buy.... Oh, a new emitter .... must buy.... never ending cycle.... I guess we all took the blue(flashlight) pill

I think the flashes and the strobes are put in there to brainwash .... clearly it's a conspiracy to empty our bank accounts and make our wives insane .

"daddy can I get some school supplies ??" NO... daddy needs a tiablo..

the baby needs formula ?? daddy needs 3 neutral xml drop ins .. I blame it all on the strobes.. or maybe the Stroh's.

Looks like it will be 2012 then.

Hey, I spent all my money on flashlite stuff yesterday. Now I'm broke.

What a way to go though.

Its now 21 October 2011. So if I sell everything I own and then party harder than Charlie Sheen and blow all my money can I sue the guy that is making the prediction?

Everybody knows the world won't come to an end until AD 3955, at the hand of Chuck Heston and his Alpha-Omega device.

So when the next end of the world day comes and all your stock of batteries are dead, what solar or crank light would someone recommend?

Start breeding hamsters...

But I have a portable solar panel so my 18650's will be fine.