[Ended]Groupbuy : Utorch UT01 (XP-L , AA & 14500 battery , e-switch etc)

Am i too late to the party? If not, I’m intrested in one, thanks

1 NW for me. Thanks

Already orderd. :blush:

Please PM code. Thxs.

My CW arrived today. Same top notch quality as my NW unit.

Disgustingly” good deal at $13.5 :smiley:

Thanks OP, I ordered a NW. Still trying to convince myself I also need the CW version.

Good for putting my way-too-many AA eneloops to use. Always wanted a good quality, reasonably priced and high lumen AA light. 360 lumens as reported should be pretty impressive for NiMH chemistry.

Too late for a code for the CW version?

No :wink: Pm sent

Thankyou!

How does the NW tint appear? Any yellow? Or is it a true neutral white?

Thanks for the advice :+1:
I’m using these cells now, it’s very bright :slight_smile:

My several NW UT01 arrived yesterday. I tested one out today. The UI is a little hard to use. I seems like it is not debouncing the button correctly, or the debouncing time is too long. Actions involving a double click aren’t reliably triggered.

Edit: After trying out again right now, the button barely works. This light is basically junk. It’s a good thing I stupidly bought several of them. :person_facepalming: Playing with it more I can barely get the button to work.

Edit 2: Why did they use a sticky “lube” on the tailcap threads?

I think you’re the 2nd person to complain a problematic switch… not looking good while waiting for mines :person_facepalming:
On the other hand, I also have switch issue on 4 of my 7 Mi7! :weary:

I broke down & ordered a second one before the group buy ends tomorrow. First one is NW, so went with CW this time.

Are these switch issues ‘deal breakers’ in terms f ever reliably using these lights…or are there fixes/replacement parts out there to make them work reliably no matter how ’frankenstein(ish) they might appear afterwards.

For all the modding feats accomplished here on a daily basis; it would seem that fixing switches or swapping out for a more reliable switch would be ‘old hat’ by now even if the solution involved crazy glue and Gorilla tape(?)…

I want one - I hope I’m not too late!

It seems the code expired …

So far the 2nd light I’ve been playing with today has worked fine with no switch issues and I’ve been playing with it intermittently all day. No idea what’s wrong with the first one.

Here all values options in estimated lumens for the UT01 (with the hidden modes), that I have meassured with Eneloop NiMH AA:

I have programed my unit for: 0.5 lum - 55 lum. - 200 lum. - 425 lum.

Which ones are the defaults?

In my unit al least, the default:
4-55-200-425 lumens (estimated lumens with my Trevi-Box)
I only make change in the low mode, I prefer a sublumen for night use.