[Ended]Groupbuy : Utorch UT02 (single cell XHP-35 HI / 26650 thrower)

Np ! thanks

I`m interested in one NW.

Hahaha Manker, your reaction made me chuckle :wink:

On topic, is there a review of this nice looking light?

We don't even know if it exists, so can't be reviewed. Posted GearBest pics appeared to be doctored up/renderings.

I thought for a minute my described U21 mod was disgusting...

So far all we see is a product listed that's a duplicate of the Manker U21 page listing, name changed, product pic doctored up by changing slightly the head design, and side switch design. I'm sure it's in the works, just no real pictures yet.

Funny because GearBest does currently sell the U21, but apparently there are no discounts allowed on it. So seems like GearBest got creative... Anywhere the U21 is listed retail, the price is the same and not 'publicly' discounted.

About copies, Are you guys referring between MK34 and Meteor M43?

Back on topic, this light is interesting but I guess I would prefer to wait for a review.

I’ll comment here when i know more , about the review .
Probably tomorrow .

Thanks for your understanding !

I'll take two NW

interested in one NW

Interested in 1 NW thanks mate

Blatant ripoffs is not something we should condone; who would then want to invest in the development of new lights?

(MK34 and M43 are only similar in spirit (12 LEDs in a small package); 3 vs 4 cells, different drivers, totally different UI, very different looks etc.)

So I don’t think we should support this GB.

But on the other hand: Manker’s business practice of not allowing discounts and GroupBuys probably isn’t the best way of building customer loyalty…

Interested in one NW dependent of review/UI

I completely agree!

More than that: I find it unacceptable that they ask for ideas to implement in their new light in this forum and refuse to give something back.
I own a Manker Rambler, a U11 and a T01. But their bad practice is why I have stopped buying Manker flashlights, even though I could.

Short: I am interested in an UT02 NW.

Interested put me down please. NW since everyone is going for it.

Its like a Manker U21

Interested in 1 NW, thanks!

I, for one, would be interested to see if it has a step-down and a long press to activate.

one cw thanks

Will wait for reviews. This migjt be a nitenumen kinda thing.
Maybe manker needs to cut their price or allow discount or GB

Yup…they did it for themselves. Not allowing GB or discounts was basically shooting their own foot. They have very nice designs, but still quality control was rather average. If they don’t offer anything extraordinary for the premium price - it’s obvious that someone will do the same/similar lights, but cheaper.

I think that Convoy knows that - keeps very good and consistent quality, but still never raised the prices high enough to allow other party to jump in and take the piece of cake.

in for cold white, thanks

There will be a review in this light too , with a little delay due to production :slight_smile: