ENDED.

Interested

This is not a big deal. The 21700 is a 50% bigger container than the 18650 and this model has a 37% increase in capacity. So it is normal.

The big battery companies Sony, Samsung, LG and Panasonic/Sanyo have very good mixes for their batteries. If they made a 26650 (double the container size of 18650) it would be in the 6500mah to 7000mah range.

Probably much interested.

Let me guess:
a) one XHP35, one XP-L HI (dedomed XP-L2 would be awesome, but I don’t dare to hope)
b) one low CRI XHP35, one high CRI XHP35
c) one 6000-6500K CCT, one 4000-4500K CCT XHP35 (based on recent Astrolux throwers)

Samsung 21700 48G source is really hard to secure in China. Whereas, LISHEN LR2170SA seem to be not bad alternative, 800mAh lesser but much cheaper and easily available.

Two variants of the X

Either a 6500k XHP35HI, and a 5000k 80CRI XHP35HI, or maybe, just maybe, a Nichia 144AM emitter?

A 5000k 80CRI XHP35HI option, or even a Nichia 144AM option would be dope AF.

Also, yes, the Lishen cell, while having 20% less capacity than the 48G, has better current handling and is cheaper.

Just offer the light without a cell.

I am sure there will be an option for it.

interested

Is the LED MCPCB going to be secured to the base with screws or by pressure from the reflector?

Wuben said they are going to use a rewrapped LG brand 4800mah 21700. I could not find much info on that battery so it might not be officially released yet.

I’m not familiar with the LISHEN brand. Has it been tested out?

I know the Liitokala 4000 yellow has been tested and looks like a really good cell. It’s cheap as well.

Yes, it has been tested. Same cell as the Littokala 4000mAh yellow. Quite the good cell, and inexpensive.

Do you remember who tested it? Not HKJ, I think. Maybe Mooch?

Regardless, it sounds like a good battery choice to me.

Any specs available on this yet? I’m interested in a small thrower if the performance and price is right.

I wonder if throw will be similar to the BTU PK26?

Is the X model shooting for 50kcd?
1.5 minutes on turbo?

So powerful till it killed EC65! https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/51697

I bought some a couple weeks ago. I will going to pair it with Astrolux X.

[quote=JasonWW]

HKJ Test/review of LiitoKala 21700 4000mAh Lii-40A (Yellow)

I was asking about the LISHEN tests. Has it been tested? Or did someone legitimately figure out they are the same, so therefore we are using the Liitokala results for the Lishen?

EDIT: I see in freeme’s review of the EC65 that the latter is true.

Liitokala Lii-40A uses Lishen cell under the wraps.

There are 2 colors of Liitokala Lii-40A yellow and pink ,are they the same?

Littokala re-wrapped them to yellow.