ENEDED

Tritium!

Jetbeam HA30 Cree XP - G2 LED Waterproof Dimmable Cycling Headlight discount is available >> PM me for price.

Placed an order for the Imalent HR20. Thanks! :smiley:

:LOVE:

Order placed for Imalent HR20. Thanks freeme!

Whaat??? Too late to buy another h03? :frowning:

Any interest for 20mm BLF X5/ X6 and A17DD FET+1?

ordered the Imalent HR20. thanks for the code

Hmm, which flashlights have a 20mm driver? I have one or two with 22mm, that size would be nice for me personally. Anyone else have a thought about this?

I would be interested in the BLF X5/X6 if they were 22mm, depending on final price

I could buy a 20mm A17DD, grind it to 19mm and make a triple in my Prince…
I’m interested

I bought my host in March but I have yet to find a good driver (other than RMM) for it.

A cheap Zoomable Flashlight which can be used with 18650 or 3x AAA but no 26650 has a driver with 20mm.

Maybe a version with bars in 2 steps for 17mm, 20mm and 22mm would be nice. That means without a closed ring at the outside.
Perhaps a version with more than 2 steps for bigger flashlights would be interesting besides the 17mm Standard driver. E.g. 20mm, 22mm, 26mm, 34mm or similar.
That means the normal verson with 17mm and one which can be rasp down to the wished size.

LT has nailed it for this mini! Can't wait to see the actual light.

See you in Dec GB!

Hello,
THe Coupond B6) UNI-T UT210E 100A Mini Clamp Meter $28 is not working anymore. Any chance for a new working one?

My Thorfire VG10’s use a 20mm driver.

Eagle eye x7 and I believe convoy L2 to name a couple popular lights

I just tried to use the coupon for the UNI-T UT210E but it is showing as expired.

Oops just noticed someone else commented the same thing. I’m really keen to get one.

Me three

I have already requested for it.
@sac02 @wattstar @TheOnlyDocc and the rest.