ENEDED

buy first then questions later

or shoot first then questions later :wink:

hahha

No worries, I will ensure at least 2 full reviews to be published ahead of V4A group buy.

Mod experts please fall in! We are looking for a candidate who has relevant skill set to maximize the potential of this flashlight.

Prerequisite:

• have experiences in advanced-expert level of flashlight mod.
  • has a stockpile of flashlight components ready to deploy.
  • ability to take decent sharp photos or even a short video.

Interested, but will wait for reviews. None 4AA light out there below 30, except for the jetbeam lookalike which had issues as well.

I guess Crelant using same UI, 2 ramping modes.
If working fine on all range 2.7V - 6V then can use many type of batteries with adapter/sleeve, will wait the review for this.
Please put me on the list for 1 NW.

I will take the two NW I mentioned earlier.
If it just is cutting down a spring, Iā€™m fine with that!

Iā€™m definitely interested in a NW, but will wait for the specs and review.

In for one CW.

Put me for 1 NW for now

Watching with interest.
If it can be locked out, Iā€™ll want one or two, NW, so donā€™t add me to the list yet.
But do nudge whoever is responsible for getting it right.

Looks interesting. What kind of run times could we expect with 2000mah eneloops?

If the performance is anything like my D40A, you should get about 45 minutes if itā€™s run at full turbo the whole time. My guess is it will step down after a few minutes (like the D40A), which gives about 1.5 hours at half-power. But weā€™ll have to see what it does in the review.

Awaiting review. I like my Nitecore EA41 (except for its tendency to roll) and want another similarly styled light but canā€™t justify prevailing prices. A single side switch light would be suitable to a greater number of drivers but an important question is still un-answered: is the bezel glued? If not, I will buy one cw (to add to my to-de-dome collection). This could push me to add 14500 to my assortment of liion sizes. XHP50 powered by 2s2p 14500? Want to make it soā€¦

Iā€™m in for at least one NW
Thanks

I am still waiting for someone to come out with a solution for XHP-35 (12V) conversion.

This light + xhp35 hi + led4powerā€™s driver + 4x14500 :smiling_imp: :heart_eyes:

Put me down for NW please

Love AAs and start in low mode :+1: 1NW , thanks

Hey! Donā€™t see my name on the list. Did you forget me? Iā€™m still in for a NW version. Thanks!

25pcs more to bring down group buy price to $26.

In for 1 nw. Canā€™t justify a new EA41 and I hope this proves to be a suitable alternative. Look forward to comparing them. I guess I can only hope the bezel isnā€™t glued.