ENEDED

I need one too
I sent you a message already for how unlucky I was using my first code…

Model A arrived in 7 days.

Mine. 4days via DHL.

Got mine.
My measurement
Hi around 2,000lm
Turbo around 3,000 lm 20,000 cd

Got my model A too!!

Hope you like your new light.

Awesome speed!!

LoL, I bought the exact combo this month.

I’m in for model A

Filled the form, but did not get any information.
Interested in dt70

Received model A just a half hour ago. I’m still at the office but I’m lovin this thing already. The little OLED display is a cool novelty but also useful, I could see the battery voltage at the push of a button (always good to know battery voltage on a new light). The only negative point I can think of on initial impressions is the box had already been opened (sticker was already cut). This is what the Klarus G20 should have been like.

Thanks Freeme

Edit : I’m surprised how quickly I received it too

my sticker was cut too

Yesterday I did some comparisons between the DN70 and the Acebeam EC50 Gen II:

-DN70 is smaller, almost the size of a MH20
-DN70 is more powerful
-I prefer the spill from the DN70, it is floody but also throwier than the Acebeam.
-My DIY measurements are, 7A on Hi 2500lm and 11A on Turbo 3800, from a Liitokala 5200mAh battery

The things that I didn’t like from it are:

-Buttons: They are very hard to find in the dark
-Mode spacing: 20, 300, 2500 or 3800 user modes, it has a 900lm mode but it’s not selectable, you have to choose 2500 or 3800 lm and wait for the stepdown (which comes quick because the flaslight gets hot fast)
With a moonlight mode and making the 900lm mode selectable would be perfect!
-Battery voltage always shows like 0.11v under the real measurement.
-Tint: it’s not too cool but I’m missing a neutral white option

However, it is a real pocket rocket!, you get a lot for what you pay. I like it a lot

Ordered A.

Looking forward to seeing a full review of this light. Got the code, just waiting for the final nudge that will make me pull the trigger…

Ordered A
Thank you

I received Imalent DN70 today. It’s a tough little light. The box is crushed with both sets of fins and bezel imprint clearly pressed into the thick box’s cardboard. The light appears unscathed. Led screen for setting and voltage reading will probably make this a favorite light. I really enjoy looking at the voltage under load ability. 20, 300, 2500 and 3800 lumen turbo looks about on par. 1 and 900-1000 lumen modes would be a nice addition. High and turbo heats up quickly telling me two things; good thermal path and maybe a little too little mass. Well worth the price.

interested in A depending on price.

Ordered a

DN70 ordered 20th, shipped 21st…
Not in the UK yet.

Interested in A, C, and D.

I placed a order for a DN70.

Thanks freeme, ordered A