ENEDED

Why not make your own thread and poll?

I love big thrower and flood monster.

So far I owned k70 and wanting X80 but it`s too expensive.

If price is reasonable I I’ll buy 1.

Finally, there’s never any deals for Acebeam. Been hoping we could get some group buys here, they make some pretty awesome lights.

I’d love to get a deal for the L30 or K30.

Please start new topic in the commercial seller’s section. This is the Astrolux MF01 thread, and you’re hijacking it.

We’re flashaholics; it’s not only about NEED, more WANT.

But, a little bit more than 1-2k lumens (which seems to be the current indefinitely sustainable limit, unless the light is huge) would be useful.

Have you seen the CPU and GPU coolers used in gaming laptops?
They are pretty compact and can easily handle 100-200 watts.

Current technology is fine, we just need better cooling.

Laptops are not made to be durable. They are not waterproof, shockproof, silent.
Adding one active mechanical component (fan) to the flashlight reverses most pros and cons and in result you have different product (not regular led flashlight).

Any update on the situation freeme?

No explanation received in regards of resurfacing of v1 batch. One thing that they have confirmed with me today is that MF-01v2 stepdown will occur at 55°c. Test has shown that it will take 10mins for the light to stepdown with ambient temperature of 25°c.

That’s probably with high of ~3000 lumens and no cooling?

I don’t know about upcoming Acebeam X70, but Olight X9 with active cooling built in can only run 6000 lumen around 100 minutes.

Acebeam X45 XHP70.2 only slightly biger than MF01 can do 4000 lumen constanly for 95 minutes.
Olight X7 about same size as MF01 can run 3000 lumen constanly for 100 minutes.
MF01 nichia v1 turbo stepdown about ~2 minutes.

so, forgot about step-down, i just want somebody tell me what is the version of V2 nichia led, 80 or 90 Cri
i would be pissed off if they use 80 CRI one

Good question :slight_smile:

I don’t think you can say anything about the X9 as it was never produced, reviewed or tested. Olight claim 6k for 100 minutes on 8 cells, but we will never know.

Here are 4 lights according to reviews by Maukka. I dont think he tested the X45 without fan cooling.

Acebeam X65: 5.5k-5k for 80 min - no cooling (8 cells)

Acebeam X45: 4k for 95 min - fan cooled (4 cells)

Olight X7: 2k for 180 min - no cooling (4 cells)

Olight X7R: 2k for 170 min - no cooling (4 cells)

What happened to the X9? cancelled or just no news? It was supposed to be released summer this year I believe in limited quantities?

I haven’t heard anything.

Get ready for a bigger Astrolux sometime soon :innocent: Maybe 30k lumens :wink:

Wishful thinking or you know something? :cowboy_hat_face:

Giorgoskok works with flashlight companies and gets prototypes, etc… I bet he knows something.

I don’t need 30k lumen, but sure would prefer reflectors over TIR lens.

You know my index finger is getting really itchy on the Imalent DX80’s trigger… And now this?

I review sometimes for banggood , that’s all :slight_smile:

This info is coming from a friend that works with Mateminco , they are working on a big “30k lumens” flashlight now .