ENEDED

I held out as long as I could, but I finally ordered the Nichia!

I really hope I don’t regret this…it’s a lot of money for me.

Thanks for the FANTASTIC offer!!! I ordered might moments ago. XP-G3

Order placed! Thanks Freeme!

219C ordered, thanks Freeme.

I’m not recived PM, Please resend me.
Post at Fri, 08/04/2017 - 11:29 #294

Sorry I found your PM.
I will hurry to order
Thanks

(Pre)Ordered a nichia! Thanks for the deal!

(The high EUR compared to USD rate makes the price even better!)

Hello Dear friends,

Thank you very much for your support, there are a few points I'd like to explain here,

1. Please feel easy, everything is under control. Our Astrolux mf01 is still in production, all orders are not shipped at present, and please don't worry, each procedure is inspected and spot-checked strictly to assure the unaccepted products will not be delivered to the customers.
  2. Our products will be available soon and I will keep you duly informed. So sorry to keep you waiting.

Any ideas and thoughts, please feel free to discuss with us, your support is our biggest motivation, thank you!

Best Regards,

Swi

Pre ordered the XP-G3 just to balance the books a little.

Thank you Freeme but I can’t type what my partner would say…

Wait till your partner witness its power.

i really want to buy you light
but the custom will aplly tax for anything above ~50$
so, could you change the price tag on the package to somewhere like 30$(dont too low or they will suspect it)
thanks

Glad i bought one, 25 of August is still far away doesn’t it? :frowning:

My Country used to do the same, now the government increased the limit from $50 to $100 so tax free yeah….

[quote=rizky_p]

20$ here. Not everyone is as lucky as you are.

[quote=abhinit90]

poor you, i still havent order any light over 50 buck
i really want this light, but dont want to get in trouble with the custom(Waste a lot of time, and money, and travel)

So, will this require button top batteries?

There have been a lot of changes made, so I’m sorry if I missed the answer to this question…I got confused.

Looking at the battery carrier, I’d say flat tops would be best.

I thought the redesign of the carrier consists of plastic rings around the positives that will only accept button tops. At the same time this is the reverse polarity protection. Of course you can easily remove the plastic thingies.

For the retail model, battery carrier/ holder will be extended by 2.5mm and spring height shorten by another 0.8mm. In my opinion, having a button top battery could:

1. reduce the chance of loading the battery in the wrong direction.
  2. maintain a good tension between the battery and spring. Generally, loosely fit battery can cause temporary disconnection upon impact or vibration.

Button top is not mandatory for Astrolux MF-01 based on what i have been briefed so far.

Woah, I have no memory at all of that discussion. Sorry.

Order Placed 219C, Thanks Freeme