Interested

For a reasonable price, I’m in

Noted.

Interested

Thanks

Interested depending on price…

In for 2 if it’s a great price.

1.5A for 4 channels simultaneously is sooooooooo much better than 0.375A

Wishful thinking…but I don’t suppose it’ll accommodate a 32650 battery? Probably too wide is my guess…

Love that it runs off mains power, when I plug my Xtar into my Blitzwolf it has no idea what current to charge at…

Interested.

Interested, depending on price

Interested thanks

im in if the price is good :smiley:

In!!

Interested depending on price.

Has this charger been reviewed by our guru here? The first attempt nitecore made at a high current charger. The charge voltage went dangerously high. And that was only 2 bays. I’d be interested depending hkj review and price.

Hello, interested in price function, greetings!

9 months have past, hope that they have got it solved by now.

can you put me on the list? depends on the price.

Nitecore has confirmed that their new Superb Charger 4, SC4, can charge only one 26650 battery at a time.

Put me off the list thank you.

I have seen price much lower elsewhere so with group buy i am sure it can be even lower so i still have hope. But if that is the final price or near it i am off the list for sure.
I am not sure if we can talk price and seller here probably there will be MAP Police and we dont want to attract unwanted attention for this groupbuy.

Btw. this how i charge 4 cells at a time it can go up to 8A, for high power charging i am already covered but charger like SC4 is more convenient if price is reasonable so for the moment i am still on the list.