Form not required as group buy is active now. [quote=dw911]

Hi, i cant see the form in the op ?
[/quote]

looks great. please send code

Pm me please, thanks

Interested

Thanks

Interested in price and code, tks.

Form re-activated in OP. Please fill up the form and i will reply base on the expected price. I will not receive a reply from me if it is beyond your budget.

Ordered, Thanks a lot.

Thank you for your support!

Just received mine only six days after ordering - thanks, Freeme! :slight_smile:

I got super fast shipping for last week order too. Everyone is making room for 11.11.

I like the features of the HC 70. The only thing which makes me hesitate is the heavy battery. I had one similar design of black diamond headlamp. I clip the battery behind my head. However, it is not comfortable.
Do you guys have any suggestion where should I put it on?

As far as I can see, this is a headlamp that would work well for cavers. The battery pack would go on your belt

I tried it out tonight when I walked my dog, and had it clipped to the outside of my coat pocket. The problem was that every movement of my arm yanked the cable out of the micro-USB port of the battery pack. So next time I’ll try it hooked onto a belt, and move it to my back instead of the side.

The light itself is lightweight enough to not need anything at the back of the head to balance it out - in fact, I don’t even think that the centre strap that goes over the head is necessary. The headband itself is very comfortable, but the clip of the centre strap (where it attaches to the headband at the front) was putting pressure on my forehead, so it should be a lot more pleasant to wear without that strap.

Apart from the cable becoming disconnected from the battery pack too easily for my liking (which can probably be remedied to some extent by repositioning / better routing), the build quality seems great. The light itself makes a really sturdy impression, and the battery pack looks like it should be able to take quite a beating, as well. The pivot mechanism works really nicely, and it has true 360° rotation. So if someone wanted to, they could actually shine the light into their own eyes, although I’m not sure why anyone would want to do that! :stuck_out_tongue:

What I really like is the battery indicator on the separate battery pack which shows the remaining capacity without having to take the light off, and the thick cable connecting both components. The beam is nice and smooth, as well. I usually prefer neutral tints (and it is definitely considerably colder than the L6 with XHP70 3A that I had with me for comparison), but my impression was that colours appear more vivid and less desaturated than with the Imalent H20R.

Overall, a great light - just hoping that I can somehow position it so that the cable doesn’t keep getting pulled out of the socket! :slight_smile:

The cable should have some kind of threads, clip, or whatever to hold it in place. Is the housing holding the reflector made out of aluminum or plastic?

The casing is made from alu, only the bracket connecting it to the headband is made of plastic (I guess that way it is easier to bend and thread the headband through the gaps). It seems pretty sturdy, but it probably means being careful not to accidentally sit on it, or to put anything too heavy on top.

There are two movable clips, so there are plenty of options for routing the cable.

All replied.

Ordered one more for wife …

Thanks pal! Is this going to be your second pair?