ENEDED

Thank you for your support!

I placed my order, Thank You!

can i have the code plz.

Hello all, this is my very first post! Can I please get the Coupon Code? Thank you!

Can I please get a coupon? TIA! :smiley:

Hello. Can I have code also please ? Thank you

Still waiting for a PP payment to clear, so not in a huge rush - but please don’t forget about me, freeme! :slight_smile:

Could you please advise how much amp draw ? Will Sanyo 18650 GA rated 10A work with this light safely and achieve the claim Lumen as you tested ?
Thanks in advance.

I don’t think there is a good test of amps to lumen for the 70.2.

So based on the xhp70, and adjusted for the 70.2, I think 5000 lumen would need at least 7 to 8 amps at 6v.

Then we need to know if this is a 2S2P battery setup. Is it?

If so, then when you run 4 cells you would need at least 4 amps per cell.

The Sanyo GA has a slightly tweaked chemistry compared to 30Q or VTC6 that trades off a little max output for more mah. It’s still a really top cell. It should work fine.

mine arrived in the mail yesterday - great overall first impressions, running this light with 4x efest 35a (2500mah)… going to try a set of extra panasonic ncr bd’s that i have as well(10a max) and compare results

one thing to note - be careful tightening the tail cap - mine came with big fat springs that seem to put a lot of pressure on the batteries

that being said - you dont have to screw the tailcap in all the way - i tighten mine until its “snug” and thats it

Is it fitter for flattop batteries instead of button top batteries?

Unmodified flat top is not going to work.

Oh no, i bought flattop high drain batteries.
Is it the circle plastics at positive contact blocking batteries? If yes, can we remove those plastics?

Thank you sir.

Сan I have a code? Interested NW. Thanks

Hi Freeme!
I am also interested in this light.
Can I get the code and price please?

Thanks!

I’m interested

just received mine! apart from slight discoloration in the tailcap contact board, a very insignificant bump in the reflector and a minute speck of lint under the AR lens, it works perfectly. Heftier than i’d expected and is still a little front heavy with batteries installed. Nice slightly warm tinge to it, brighter than my hitherto brightest flashlight the J20 by a fair bit. I have to agree with jmpaul about not tightening the tailcap all the way. Pretty sure i heard something squeaking as i persisted despite the strong resistance…. no damage as far as i can tell though, but i wish i’d read this little tip before enthusiastically firing her up…

Only thing i’d suggest is reducing the thread length and everything is perfect!

Thousand thanks to BG and freeme!

yup, u can, actually it’s the first thing i do when i receive this light

by the way can any recommend a belt holster for this flashlight? It must cover the lens as well.