ENEDED

Thanks! I just did.

Freeme could I also get the code? Thank you :slight_smile:

I received my MF02, and I can encourage others to order as well.

My sample works properly (no dark quarter in the emitter), just when the body temperature changes, I get some pseudo-random clicking noise which Maukka already shown us in video (I will use the light more frequently to find out, if that means something to be worried about, but I believe/hope, this is just a nuisance, no real harmful effects).

The available NW tint seemed to be a good choice. I still get a prominent light saber, but color rendition is better than any CW thrower I have seen so far. (The emitter is not a real high CRI though, but at this level of illumination, this medium CRI seems to be already good for most of the use cases). The tint is not the ‘yellowish’ kind of 4000K NW, it is like 5A.

Freeme can I get a code please?

Thank you, I have placed my order!

You Rock Freeme!

Interested for that price if it still exist. Thanks Freeme

Can I get the code for CW please? Thanks Freeme!

Done.

Freeme, could I also get a code, please? Thank you, sir.

Can I use a Sanyo NCR20700B 3.7V 4250mAh battery for a flashlight ?

This is too big to fit the MF02.

Do you mean in general?

It depends a lot on the particular light. It should fit in any light that uses a 21700 or 26650 that has room for the longer cell.

Only 18650 can fit.

Thanks for the answer ! ! … meant for MF02. 18650 unprotected or protected, which ones are better for MF02 ?

MF02 can run on 2 or 4 batteries. Unprotected are recommended, but protected also fit. Make sure to get them button top.

If you get protected, get good ones, not Panasonic NCR18650B. A better choice would be Panasonic GA, LG MJ1, etc…

Cells rated with 10A or more are preferred. These are some recommended models for 18650 ASTROLUX lights:

• SANYO 3500mAh 10A.
  • LG MJ1 3500mAh 10A.
  • Sony VTC6 3000mAh
  • Samsung 3000mAh
  • Sony VTC5A 2600mAh

For the MF02 with 2 cells I think the max amperage they would pull would be 8A each.

With 4 cells it would be 4A each.

I would like to kindly ask you for a coupon code if still available.
Thank you very much.

Thank you, freeme. Ordered NW version. :+1:

I use unprotected flat top on all my astrolux… you can find Sony VTC5A and vtc6 for $5.99 each in USA.

I have the same dilema regarding batteries as I cannot get 30Q with button tops anywhere and I am thinking about buying flat tops.
Have your removed the white plastic covers from the battery holder? If yes, is it safe to do so?