ENEDED

Wanna know hard it will hit my wallet

I’m interested for one.

Sorry but this is still toooo expensive for me. Not surprised for a quality flashlight like this. I think I stay waiting for my first Astrolux MF01 to arrive. Same size not even half the lumens but not half the fun :slight_smile:

I’d love one of these, even with a GB I can’t see it coming down to something I can justify though :frowning:

Interested depending on price.

I was always fascinated with this light but didn’t buy it because of the very cold 6500k tint and the fact that you must annoyingly cycle through the R, G, B, UV modes every time you want to change light output. If you want the same or slightly higher OTF lumen output in a 4 cell beer can light, you can buy a Haikelite MT09R or MT03 and have it shipped to Texas_Ace for modding. He has a bunch of high binned emitter options from 3000k to 5700k and some with HI CRI. You also get the famous TA driver with arguably the best UI that is light years ahead of what is on the X80.

TA measured 23k on his MT09R with 4000k 80CRI emitters. Should be even brighter if you choose higher P2 bin. In comparison I’ve seen the X80 measure 21k to 23k OTF lumens.

Couldn’t resist - I’m such an addict!

Thanks Freeme for making me empty my wallet again - and for bringing light into my darkness! :slight_smile:

The price is very good
But, for a few dollars exceeds what is allowed by the law of my country

No worries, I am sure you will be pretty happy with your MF01 too.

I have been following AB-X80 for sometime now. I doubt it would reduce any further... unless they have a replacement model for it.

It is a true flashaholic approach but it will be too troublesome for most.

interested

Sorry in out. :frowning:

Too pricey for my budget.

My MT03 and MT09R mod with TA driver can achieve similar output for half price of this light and I love the ramping narsilm

Interested

Interested depending on $

I’m really interested in finding out about the quality of this company’s lights, since a lot of people seem to think that they rank right at the top, followed by the manufacturer starting with ‘O’ in second place.

Interested.

reserved

oh yes, finally. I would be interested depending on price. thanks