ENEDED

Interested

Actually I also cannot hope for this, but would love one with Nichia 144AM 90+CRI (4500K). I haven’t seen any stock flashlight featuring this emitter yet.

interested

Specifications in OP now.

Interested

Interested

I’m on the Banggood website now looking at all the pictures and specs. This on looks like a winner; output, weight, 21700 battery and still a pocket light.

Don’t think this one is for me

(Original) 79.99 $ seems a bit pricy!? :question:

A lot of these small, boost driver lights are pricey. Obviously, it will be cheaper once it’s on sale.

It would be a good idea for Astrolux to offer a battery with the light since not everybody has a 21700 cell.

Interested.

Charging current is not specified. I hope it is 1.5A minimum ( rather 2A ).
Tube cross section seems quite thick which means good heat transfer. I am curious how long and stable can the flashlight hold the turbo mode?
I am interested if there a good deal will be available. :money_mouth_face:

Maybe chances are good that the (discounted) price will be close to the Haikelite SC26 which also comes with a boost driver. I appreciate that they decided to integrate a boost driver and not a cheap FET.

They didn’t have a choice. The battery is 3v, but the 50.2 is 6v (or 12v). A FET is not an option.

Oh I see. You are right. Does anyone know what has happened to this exotic „attack“ bezel they initially showed (the picture where the light was some kind of stabbed into a tree or so)?

Nitecore Concept style…? :person_facepalming:

What do you mean?

Turbo duration below 1 minutes. :confounded:

I expected ~3 minutes, but hoped 10-15 with stable output. :wink:

Stepdown is definitely going to happen for small lights. 1300lm is pretty decent in my opinion.