ENEDED

Lost my singularity some 36 years ago. As little comfort I allowed myself a Sofirn C01.
I am already up the wazoo in lights, but asked myself if this little light is as bulletproof as my Boney(s).

I agree with these posts. Nothing worth my money this year. In fact some items on my lists are actually higher at today’s “sale” price than they are on my lists normally. That’s fine I want to save it for Black Friday in the USA.

I bought 2 Sofirn SP33’s and 1 SP36. Nothing spectacular on deals. Just wanted them. I actually talked to Sofirn via their Web site and got the SP36 for $50, an extra $5 off. Great people.

I bought a Zanflare while the price was low (it’s gone up again).

EDIT — but a week’s gone by and they haven’t shipped it yet. END EDIDT

Figured a USB-rechargeable is the best kind to be able to give as a gift, as I worry about giving people Li-ion cells that require some caution.

I bought two small keychain lights (Sofirn C01 3.200K + 5.600K) just to tell my conscience “Okay, you actually did buy something on this ‘great’ occasion.” :person_facepalming:

I made about 40 orders. Mostly stuff I’m going to need soon or would buy earlier but decided to wait and save some cents.
Among those orders there were 0 flashlights and 4 cells.

I did not buy anything. Too much junk and fake deals.

Nothing hooked me this year didnt grab anything. what a shame.

Deals? What deals… maybe black friday more luck.

After all the research and searching through AE I decided to buy 1 product. a 50W, 12V natural white cob led chip. Nothing else. It was available for 1.50 $US instead of 1.78 $US.
I didn’t see any good flashlight deals.

I bought only stuff that costs the same year long. What a joke these “sales”.

I haven’t found any flashlight deals. Maybe things have gotten expensive this year.

I picked up the Sofirn SP33. Just had to have one. :sunglasses:

This 11/11 sales really sucks. Even worst than our much overrated Black Friday.

I bought 6 Sofirn lights for modding for $64 shipped after $8 combined coupons. Not bad. Also bought a BLF D80 For $16.82 to put in a white flat, which is also a great deal for a quality flashlight/host. Other than that, none of the other brand flashlights I have on my wish list were on sale.