ENEDED

Sent. [quote=Silent_Star] Interested in SST40. Thank you. [/quote]

interested in SST40 gun metal

Interested in a host + XP-L HI

Replied. [quote=Tally-ho] Interested in a host + XP-L HI [/quote]

Interested black SST40

Interested in the Grey w/ SST-40.

Ordered, thanks.

Neal was kind enough to tuck one of these sand F8's in with a recent order I made with him of a GT Mini. Wow, nice quality! This is with a XPL HI NW, which to me looks like 4000K so may be a 5D tint which is one of my favorite tints and beam patterns. Been getting disgusted with the XHP70.2's and XP-L2's as of late. Boy, if I were to order one, it would have exactly this version: sand and XPL HI NW.

4 nicely spaced modes w/memory. If you remove the cigar grip, an o-ring is visible, as shown in the pic earlier. I haven't taken any measurements or taken it apart yet. Drivers appears to be glued, probably slightly, also as shown in the pics - no retaining ring. The bezel loosened by hand, so from there, I can pretty much always pop out a glued driver poking thru a LED wire hole. Tightening up the tube against the driver holds it in place - no need to re-glue.

I'm not sure if this is a protoype version or not. The driver has got some features - a strobe mode (I think), and ability to lock in one mode. Think dbl or triple click clicks does it, but not sure - no manual and not much info on their website: http://www.maeerxu.com/Product/detail/id/9.

The rubber boot over the switch is the flattest I've seen - I like it, came with a spare lens, switch, nice lanyard.

Interested in grey with SST40

This isn’t high CRI right?

I received my F8 host. No problem from the tailcap side, 2 o-rings : 1 for the cigar grip ring, 1 for the tailcap and there is another groove for a 2nd o-ring if necessary.
I’m a bit surprised that there is no reflector with the host. Where are we supposed to find an appropriate one with the correct length and diameter ?
Could someone please measured his F8’s reflector ?

No reflector??? Did they leave out by mistake?

Is this one ready yet? I haven’t received a PM yet. Thanks.

Neal said he will resend today. [quote=Tally-ho]

Interested in F8 black XP-L HI

Mine arrived yesterday. SST40. I am very pleased. Nice work.

Thank you guys. :+1:

Inetrested in the gunmetel XHP50.2 Thanks.

Sent. [quote=Guines69] Inetrested in the gunmetel XHP50.2 Thanks. [/quote]

Interested in a host and a SST40
Thanks

Forwarded.