Excel XL830L Digital Multimeter $5.99 @Tmart (ended)

They post the number available (270), along with how many were bought and the number left.

This was right after I ordered mine, just made it.

I don’t remember seeing such page at all.
Really puzzling how I could have missed it.
Anyway, TM is not pulling a fast one then.

Hmm, thats odd, I couldnt enter coupon code anywhere, probably because this was sale item?

Anyway, I just went to my Tmart account to check out order’s list and guess what? There is no sign of my order!
I paid with Paypal and see that transaction went through just fine.

EDIT: Contacted their live chat, they said that item was sold out and that it will be back in stock in 9 days and thats when they are going to ship it.
I was provided order number and was assured that it will appear in my orders list througout this day.

Back to listed at $9.94, US warehouse... All gone, done. Thought they said for 2 days....

270 units limit for this deal… unfortunately. Glad I didn’t wait around… :slight_smile:

The coupon worked for 5% regardless of the deal/sale item, it’s keyed in on the final confirmation page (after paypal).

Yeah, I meant as a back up to your existing meter, I wouldn’t trust this too much. :wink:

For those who missed this anyhow, the next best deal is $8.06 at BIC (after coupon 5febay2013):

http://www.buyincoins.com/item/2099.html

Different branding but pretty much the same thing.

Mine was marked as order shipped. Go figure!

I missed this, how I didn’t see this thread :~

Price of buyincoins is good too.

Just got notice that mine shipped!

-Garry

Sure, rub it in... Too fast for me. I was so upset, I had to order 2 more flashlights from TMART to feel better - a two cell zoomie for $10 on special, and yet another HD 2010 to mod:

tmart UltraFire-CREE-XM-L-T6-1600LM-5-Mode-Focusing-LED-Flashlight-Black

tmart UItraFire-CREE-XM-LT6-8W-1300-Lumen-5-Mode-LED-Flashlight-Black

You know it’s funny, I e-mailed my bother with the link to the 2 cell zoomie @ $9.95 with the message
“this is that 2 cell focusing light you bought, only $9.95”
He called me up on the phone asking how I knew he bought one, he just got it in the mail today. I told him I was referring to last year when he bought one. He denied ever buying one and asked again, how did you know. I joked the NSA. What a coincidence! He went on to say that when he ordered it 5 days ago it was 13.95, then went to 11.95, and now 9.95.
Go figure

You have a brother dchomak? Sounds like he didn't get the "finder" gene that you got. I bet the poor guy is afraid to ever brag about any great deals he gets to you.

Afterwards I realized I was the one that bought that flashlight, about a year ago. I paid $19!

The thing to learn from all of this is that TMart adjusts their prices quite alot. I like their 5 day shipping from their New Jersey Warehouse.

I didn't pull the trigger on that meter, I had it in my cart......

As I said earlier, I had one and used it alot and left it out in the rain. This was a perfect time to replace it and I balked.

Looks chic. I would love to carry it around to test something.

I missed out on this deal because I didn’t press the trigger fast enough. It was a fantastic deal that I should have jumped on. Great price, and an exact replacement of the one I ruined. Oh well.
This morning I was set to mow the lawn but it looked like rain. I went to the local Lowes to kill some time and see if the skies would clear and I walked into this:

Seems like every other Lowes has them for $24.98 except for the one I walked into——$4.50!
We will have to see how good a meter it is, all I can tell so far is that the leads look to be of good quality, the readout is super large and it comes with a thermocouple

Dchomak that’s a great deal on a ideal meter. Unfortunately it seems you can only get that deal if you go to the store in bloomfield CT. Thanks for sharing maybe someone around that area can pick up on the deal.

Actually it seems i paid too much :bigsmile:
The Newington store had (had?) them on clearance at $1.90!

I got a bunch of zoomies, mod'ed a couple. I got the light, not bad - decent beam width in flood mode, and zooms in fairly tight for a T6. Think I found a nice driver that looks like it can be resistor mod'ed easy - fasttech-2-3-lithium-5-mode-3a-led-flashlight-driver. This driver is interesting because the one I got is actually 3 mode, not 5 mode. It's the identical driver to an IOS 3.5A/4.5A or LED-LCK 5.0A and the current limiting resistors are clearly identifiable (only difference is the toroidal inductor).