Eye of Sekhmet - Exotic Hardwood and Copper - STO Flashlights

Ok…I’m impressed by this review…

Now I’ve just got to make my mind up on which one to get…this is definitely a sweet looking light!!

those wood and copper lights are nice!
like an eveready wood box bicycle light modernized.

I want one of those Eyes of the Squirrel

Wish it has a clip on the back for handfree use or some sort of kickstand. The back should also be magnetic.

It’s a great design but not really taking advantage of the form factor.

Also, a BLF coupon would be nice :innocent:

Yes I do think that Wavien Collar is probably what they use in their lights, and this can also be explained with why most of their lights are zoomies - Wavien Collar works well with aspherical lens.

But not sure how they combine the Wavien Collar with the reflector light like C8 though.

That EOS is very creative. I love your use of the telescope optic. The focal length on that setup is amazing, I don’t recall ever seeing someone do that before.

Beautiful work! Truly impressive. Eye of Sekhmet is the most desirable object I have seen in a long long time.

I still sometimes have to pause a bit just to enjoy it when I’m working on one, so enjoyable watching a really nice piece of wood with nice color, depth and figuring turn into the final light. We did some really special “One Offs” a little while ago like this one in Bubinga with sycamore butterfly keys, more pretty lights in that run here.

Interesting, beautiful box shaped light you got there, I wonder how the insides are… Is it waterproof?

Is that the Carclo catadioptric ?