FASTTECH New 10% discount !!!! updated on 12/17!!!

Hi Eric_223,

I checked the code and it works. Please make sure that you place the code in ” Have a coupon code”.

Find me when you have problem.

Noel

I tried it last evening and it worked. Thanks for the quick reply.

Thank you all and we will have another promotion soon.

What is the coupon code?

New coupon code launched ! :slight_smile:

Noel

Bump!

Hi shrick:

The new coupon code is “BARGAIN”

For more detail, you can refer to post #1 :slight_smile:

Noel

Thanks Noel.

the code did not work, as I do
Thank you

I have done according to the # 1

excuse clarified, he had not seen the list
Thank you

Updated for new items.

Given the proven crappy track record of Acebeams failed engineering and crappy customer service practices, Id VERY strongly advise others from purchasing their sh!tty products, even at 99% off.

I’d like to buy a Ganzo knife, any code/coupon available on FT ?

Thank you Fasttech for great prices and cheap shipping upgrades. I ordered 7 Cree emitters and a couple other things, total order was under $20. I upgraded to epacket shipping for only 16 cents. Ordered 11/3, shipped 11/7, received 11/14.

Hello,

We are now offering Christmas discount and please refer to this link: https://www.fasttech.com/forums/promotions/t/1891123/new-coupon-code-xmas

Noel

Hi pilotdog68,

Thank you for your supporting and we will keep doing our best on providing service and good products.

Hello FastTech…pls tell - are you shipping out of HK or using mainland China Post (which seems to have a lot of issues with a well known store as seen in this forum) ?

Hello, Fasttech lists the Convoy M1 lights as Cree XmL. Is this correct. These Lights have featured the XM-L2 emitter for a Quite a while now. ??

Hi polygon,

We ship the packages from Hong Kong via different shipping methods (depends on which shipping method you choose).

Noel