Fasttech Partial Refund

CLearing the cookies from fasttech worked. Thank you. I was able to go to the original ticket and found the error.

I cancelled a part of the order, and gave only a partial refund: but she wrote that they canceled the entire order, and were not shipping anything.

I hope they can see this and realize that it is not complicated. thank you.

I wanted to cancel an item and told them in an email and then here on the forum .jasmine canceled the whole order made a new oder for the items i wanted ...added a discount i'd forgotten to use and refunded the difference .it was easy as pie and painless as can be ..

Sorry to hear of your troubles and will only say ....you couldn't have problems with a better company ..expect that what ever the problem is ...it's not a problem and will soon be fixed .

Friday came and went without a response from them….

I just cancelled an order and received a full refund. No questions asked. These guys seem pretty good. Sorry to hear that you have problems.

I've never had any issues with Fasttech. They've always been responsive to my emails in very clear English. I had a problem once with a protected battery holder I purchased from them. Sent them an email explaining the problem and got a response the same day giving me store credit. How can you beat that?

The issue was the partial cancel. I have cancelled before (if the order sits too long) without problem. Here it was the cancellation of 1 of the 3 items. They cancelled the entire order, but only refunded for 1 item.

I have had other successful orders with them, but this one seems to be a major disconnect in communication.

Why dont you call them? They have a number on their website:

_Need live help?

Call us at +1 (845) 262-3440

We open Monday to Friday, 9:30am to 4:30pm Hong Kong Time, with a lunch break between 12 noon and 1pm.
_

I have repeatedly left voice messages.

Resolved. Posting here worked.

thanks for the responses.