FEELER: FW1A Titanium? FW3A copper/brass? FW21 PRO 3xXHP50.2?

Super interested in a 5000k FW21 Pro. Not a huge fan of the silver colour and plain design though. I think there should be some knurling on the body. Also I would like a constant current mode up to at least 800 lumens. Maybe 5 7135s would work.

Edit: If possible an illuminated blue ring around the button would be really nice.

Brass is still better thermally than titanium or stainless and people buy those ones for some reason ::shrug::

None of these quite scratch my itch. For a smallish light like this, I strongly prefer Cu or Ti/Cu construction. I’d like to see one of the following:

• FW21 Ti/Cu with 4 x XPL-HI 5000K
  • FW21 Ti/Cu with 1 x XHP70.2 (ideally shaved dome) or SBT90.2
  • FW1 Ti/Cu with LH351D 5000K 90CRI

In for an FW21 Pro and a FW3A CU. I would be super thrilled if one of the more niche, warm XPL-Hi emitter were used for the copper. Maybe something around 2.7- 3.25k, I love me some warm tints…

any idea if 2700k tints?

I’m going to get a FW1T for sure. I may be in for a FW3A Pro depending on price, performance, CCT, and reviews.

2700k would be very tempting.

Interested in one FW21 Pro

And also an FW3A copper. Guess I can’t be a true flashaholic without at least one copper light :wink:

Submitted, FW21 Pro NW.

Interested for Fw21 neutral…

Interested in the FW21 Pro

Interested in fw21 pro

Interested in the FW21 pro

Interested in the FW21 Pro, neutral white.

FW21 PRO, 5.000K and dark body

Interested in FW21Pro

I think an FW1A with an SMO reflector and Osram white flat would be very interesting.

Submitted for FW21 pro. Ideally in 5000K and without trit slots.

The goals are near!

Share this threads or the link o my blog to your communities to fill the gapy and do not leave any interested guy behind!

https://m4dm4x.com/fw1a-titanium-fw3a-copper-brass-fw21-pro-3xxhp50-2/

What happens with the FW21 pro now?