Fenix no more at Fasttech

+1 LOL

awesome, I’ll take the red pill please

The prophecy was a lie.

Everything that has a beginning has an end Neo. You were right. You are always right. It was inevitable. LOL!

MAP is Minimum ADVERTISED Pricing. Does not mean the price you necessarily pay…right? So… why all the drama?

There are ways to pay less. Doesn’t take a Rocket Surgeon to figure it out.

You are right, so, we need different approach:
retailers, manufacturers: my last offer is 70$ for 7G10 or TK75 or 90$ for RC40, shipped by registered air mail.
You can send me your lowest offer via PM (*all aditional gifts you include will also be considered as a bonus to your offer).
You can now start biding and let the lowest offer win :slight_smile:
Good luck

+1000000000

That’s a good point, kronological. In fact that’s being krono-logical :bigsmile:

I mean they could advertise the TK75 as $199.99 or something and then offer a discount upon inquiry (especially to BLF’ers J) )

+1, not that adding one to a billion makes any difference.
See, FT decided to take the high road when Crelant went and retroactively enforced a MAP guideline on them. They said no, we had a deal, and you be breaking it, so here are your lights back.
MAP has a simple workaround, called the coupon code.
FT could have chosen to go that route and implement their Nitecore-famous PRICECONTROL code on Fenix, Crelant and OLIGHT products, and almost everyone is happy. They didn’t, because they were pissed off. You can tell by their comments in their ‘How Did We Do’ thread.
Unfortunate, but them’s the brakes.
MAP is the light version of manufacturer enforced price. Anyone ever buy a video game console close to the launch day? Ever notice that the price was EXACTLY the same at every store? Exactly. That’s because they are told the price to sell at, no choice; you want to sell at launch, this is how much to charge. The penalty for breaking this rule? Your stores never see another Xbox, PS3, Wii, etc. again.

Guys same sh—-t with CRELANT too on fasttech !! what the f…… is happening …

Timely reminder bump