Fenix TK35 Came Today

That is a nice looking light and good size. I like the size of that better than my ET M3C4. Congrats!!!

The low on the TK41 is also 10 lumens.

Well guys I think I have personally found my new favorite flashlight for all around use. The beam is perfect. And the spill is as well. The perfect all around light in my honest opinion.

At the moment, the TK35 is the best purchase I've ever made on a light. Out of the arsenal of lights I own, this is the ONLY light that gets used regularly. Enjoy it!

You guys made me order another light now!

Not sure if I love or hate you, LOL!!

I told you so

I've had mine since March and I'm still thrilled with it. What does that tell you?

Yea on the low 12 lumen mode mine looks to be a green tint, and the medium mode. On high the beam is white and the turbo is really white and bright. It's even about 100 lumens I would guess brighter than the Keyos KE-5.

You sure did.

Guys I talked to rikr on the phone this morning about this TK35. I told him that I wished I had 3 more of these things. That's how much I like it. Now he wants one. LOL! Hell he wants any light that he doesn't have. But then again don't we all?

That's what I'm here for. You guys do the same damn thing to me daily. LOL!

Speaking of bartteries, I need some more.

ILIKE, calm down bud, take a deep breath, get a hold of yourself, close your eyes, take a drink, relax and then go to shiningbeam.com and buy yourself a Blaze.

TK35 clone $30.80 usd shipped at that price im intrested.

W777 T6 4-Mode LED Flashlight - Black (2*18650)

I have painful hands and wrists (Don't get old!) and they knocked it out of the park on ergonomics with this one... TK35 is the most comfortable light I've got.

Mine had a horrible green tint so I torched it open (not for the faint-hearted!!) and swapped out both emitter and reflector. Put in an OP C8 reflector from Manafont and a 4000K XM-L from Illumination Supply. Now it's beautiful!

Rich

This is the only thing I've been getting from Manafont links for weeks:

Fatal error: Call to a member function add_current_page() on a non-object in /home/manafont/public_html/includes/application_top.php on line 367

Anyone else?

Rich

Anyone have both the TK35 and TK41?

If I already have a 41 would the TK35 still be something I want?

I own the TK35 clone above, as well as the real Fenix version, and let me tell you, there is no comparison to the real thing. The Fenix runs circles around the clone. I gave a small comparison review on here a while ago. I think it was my first post here.

Indeed, since that review the switch on the clone has started acting up and now it is an exercise in frustration to get it to switch out of low mode. Completely different internals between the two. Runtimes with the clone are pathetic with horrible PWM. And no mode memory at all. And significantly dimmer, and ugly purplish tint. Stay away from the clone.

Meanwhile the Fenix TK35 is, by far, one of the favorite lights I own. It is just an almost perfect blend of lumens at each mode, ease of use, beam quality, and runtime. No PWM at all. The stated runtimes from Fenix are no lie.

It is such an amazing light that it is tempting me to get the TK41 that everyone raves about.

The TK41 is still my favorite flashlight

I do not have the original, but the clone with the DrJones driver with ramping and 3140mAh driver, and I really like it :)