Fireflies E07 Osram led

Just received my E07 today (osram emitters).
I`m still waiting on my 21700 batteries but I tried it with my Samsung 30Q real quick and it`s so bright I can`t stand to look at it on turbo when it`s pointed at my wall lol.
My light came with the printed paper manual as well as a wallet card? of the Anduril UI. Nice touch :slight_smile:

When did you order yours?

It must have been a day or two after Christmas.
I had the Chinese Holiday working against me :frowning:
Speaking of the E07, do the secondaries come shipped as high as they can go?

After youā€™ve had a chance to test it outdoors can you please describe the beam. Is it still a flooder or have the Osrams helped to increase throw? Not via greater lumens, but because of new beam pattern.

I look forward to your report.

Just waiting on my batteries :slight_smile:

Welp, got my batteries, charged them in my Nitecore I8 and they just barely fit. Damaged the kapton tape on them a bit taking them out. Went to pick up my new charger (Xtar VC8) they fit nice with extra space.
Gotta say this thing is Hella bright with the Osram emitters. So much so it hurts to even view the ceiling bounce.
Have to say, I`m a little disappointed in the fact that the secondaries are only one color.
I know it`s not an Emisar but I miss having the secondaries cycling through the different colors.
If anything I wish the secondaries could be cycled through via the UI to go up to maybe 100 lumens.
That would make this light much more usable/practical and with a `WOW` factor on turbo.

This is what I received today.
ā€œWe certainly understand your frustration that you paid for something and didnā€™t receive after such a long time. However, could you please wait for 37 more days? We assure you that we will try our best to provide a reasonable solution if you still donā€™t receive it after that .We really appreciate your patience and support.ā€
Iā€™m so frustrated with Bangood. I ordered mine Jan. 26. They said they shipped on the 5th of Feb.

This is the email I got today:

We certainly understand your frustration that you paid for something and didnā€™t receive after such a long time. However, could you please wait for 37 more days? We assure you that we will try our best to provide a reasonable solution if you still donā€™t receive it after that .We really appreciate your patience and support.

I guess I might get mine in 37 dayā€™s, maybe.

Sorry, no pictures. I rec.d my two lights from Fireflies 01/30/20 ship to 03/02/20 rec.d
Loving the build on the E07 titanium, but Iā€™m finding the E01 more useful. Itā€™s lightweight and borderline pocket friendly with a clip (didnā€™t come with one/clip is from the E07 which is laughable).
The Osram in the E01 does turn a Blue/Purplish color on turbo, but the throw is amazing for that size head. Nice hot spot and very workable spill area.
I use it on High in Momentary mode and yes - in my front pocket. I also carry a Rovyvon A23 beside it for extended upclosee work.
Although, I see the barrel texture will eat my jeans pretty quick.

The E07 Titanium is definitely a fun shelf queen and (in any configuration) a must for a collection.

Next wish/purchase will be a smaller 21700 thrower that pushes farther than this (100kcd). FW21 or an EDC21 thrower??

A smaller thrower would be nice. Let me know what you decide to get. Thanks

The E07 arrived today and so far so good this thing sure does heat up! Shipping was surprisingly fast. Couple concernsā€¦one this light came with a silver clip which I thought indicated that it was the older version and two the light doesnā€™t seem to step down at default 50 it just keeps going and gets very very hot :confused:

Funny, I have the Osram emitters and unlike others, they don`t turn bluish on turbo.

Gen 2 coming in 2-3 months

Damnit! I can`t wait that long! lol
I hope gen 2 mirrors what the Emisar D4V2 aux emitters do and then some :slight_smile:

Graet news! I think it will have features like MF01 mini, aux and usb-c

I did tell them to add some things like

more 7135 chips

bigger optics (same head width)

more emitter choices like LH351D for high cri/high output

USB C charging

tint ramping

Hopefully they listen. Last one probably wonā€™t happen but the others shouldnā€™t be too hard.

Iā€™ve been hearing that the gen 2 is coming for a while, finally got tired of waiting and ordered the gen 1. Figures.

Even the current batch of G1 has been revised several times over the initial batch and is much better in many ways. The latest batch also uses a throwier optic, I think it is 22.5 deg vs the 45 deg of the original. The G2 should have an even throwier 10deg optic so combined with the Osram W2, should throw over 100kcd. Iā€™ve also been asking for the USB-C and a simple UI version to make it a good gift light. Not sure if we will get it.

Iā€™m assuming the new optic wonā€™t fit the gen 1? I was looking back in November and people were saying the gen 2 was coming back then so I waited until now. I like the optic on the MF01 mini but it doesnā€™t come with the w2 emitters and I prefer 21700 size. I actually prefer the lights without USB charging, so Iā€™m fine with that.