FIREFLIES jack

I agree he has always went above and beyond in my dealings with him. I have bought maybe 7 flashlights from him, and he even changed an order for me before.

wish he would have did it for me….but i guess i would order again if theres anything good in the us warehouse since my light came fully functional and fairly fast. maybe he really did intend on changing my order.

I don’t think mrpink is telling lies because the first time I dealt with Fireflies, which used to be Enogear, two or more years ago communication wasn’t great. Sometimes he responds right away sometimes it takes a looong time. However, he always rights any wrong for me and he is really a very good guy. You just need to have some patience and not expect immediate Amazon.com service. Also talking to anybody with that kind of demeanor :person_facepalming: …. He is a very very very small company and his only market is the flashlight enthusiast market, which is tiny at best so I would be shocked if he can survive off of selling flashlights alone, which is why I assume sometimes he doesn’t respond right away.

You’re obviously not used to buying from China. Keep it local if you’re going to panic after such a short time frame.

I sometimes don’t get replies from Fireflies or even Sofirn for a week+ but jumping up and down isn’t helping. I’m an authorized dealer for both companies as well but patience is everything.

Pardon my interruption…I’m new here and not familiar with Mr.(Jack) you all are referring to. I’m looking to buy an E07 and wondering if this site is safe… http://www.ff-light.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=59&product_id=60 My appeal is the 3-5 day USA stock and I prefer not to wait 3+ weeks for delivery from others. Thanx

That is the original website to buy from.

Someone else can answer shipping times to US.

Make sure you’re well aware it’s not a high output flashlight for more than 20 seconds.

USA stock seems to ship from California and takes about 5 days to Florida.

Ok… Thanks friends. And yes, I am aware of the specs.

I had an interesting interaction with Jacky. I had ordered a PL47 from the old run and was waiting for it and emailed him, but when he got back to me, apparently the one he was going to send wasn’t passing QC, so he asked me to wait for ver.2, and refunded me, which he did. When I eventually ordered another it took a little while and I was emailing, but when it came It was exactly what I wanted and works great.

I think he’s a really small shop making lights and running stuff as well or better than a lot of bigger companies. In the end he was a stand up guy with me and didn’t want me to get a light that may not work. It wasn’t the easiest process, but definitely not the worst, and he was nice the tried to accommodate the whole time.

However there is definitely something wrong with the password reset function on the website. I had his email, so it didn’t matter, but that should be fixed.

WOW only took 6 posts before someone was called a Moron

“Most Chinese probably won’t ever win a Pulitzer prize.”——THAT is funny.