FmC's "Oh, how did I let the 1000th post giveaway slip by" giveaway.****Winner Announced*****

I like your example. I want a fully modded Courui thrower, with de-domed XPL. I don’t have a thrower and would want one as budget as worth doing

The issue with a 10507 triple optic in a M2 is that there is a lot of excess diameter space.

The 10507 is 20mm, whereas the inner diameter of the head is almost 29mm.

I’d have to go with a S2 then.

I’d love to have a Trustfire J19 with triple XHP70 NW (is there even a neutral white XHP70?) driven at 10 amps each current regulated! Thanks for giveaway FmC! !

Edit: Sorry about the monster light :stuck_out_tongue: Umm I’ve always wanted a triple XP-L HI in a Convoy S2+ in red with a neutral tint and a tight beam from the car close optics!

Edit II: That will be a regulated drive please. 6 amps to each emitter for darkness destroying pocket rocket. No turbo timer. I hate that omg… Is there even a driver that drives like that? :evil:

congrats , i want a fully modded Courui thrower with KD reflector and de-domed XPG2

I want need a Courui big head with a 88mm KD reflector, AR UCLp lens, BLF DD driver, throwy emitter on noctigon and a tailcap switch !

Wrathbringer27, that's a real big honking torch, & unfortunately, it would cost too much for me to ship it to you. :(

I'm sorry about that - please choose something a little lighter!

I'm going to update the rules to reflect this.

I'm not in but congrats on the 1000 posts or should that read how much time have you wasted here? Nice comp by the way.

I’d like to win, not new and have the tools but not the skills. Those drivers are too small for me to hardly see much less solder on.

Thanks - I thought you'd gone down with the ship ;)

So I guess you qualify - what's your poison? :)

Best wishes to all participants and sponsor!

Thx. and congrats.

I can only wish for a 20 xml2 showerhead courui mod

Hmmm - Not-doable!

Realistic mods only please! ;)

I can only wish for :
Dedomed xml2 or xpl with qlite driver convoy c8 :wink:

I really don’t qualify, I’m out, thanks anyway. Someone will get a nice light.

I want a fully modded Courui thrower, with de-domed XPL. Okay, I copied that, but I think that’s what I want. As I understand it, this would be a good thrower for a budget price. Do I also need a better driver and an Omten switch? I think I may need help in choosing retailers, too.

For that mod, I would include a BLF-DD style driver, with your mode-choice, plus the lockout switch at the rear.

Contest is now closed.

See OP.

Bump for the winner, MauiSon!

Congratulations MauiSon!
Great giveaway FmC.