Focalprice C8 holster problems collected

Edc, did they offer you any solution? I've also opened RMA and got offer for $1 store credit for two wrong holsters which I can't use. Sent also PM to sunday (Candy) but didn't get any response.

My replacement for the incorrect holsters (3) arrived today!

Unfortunately they just sent out the same incorrect ones without the battery holder again.

I've replied to the RMA again with new pictures.

I still haven't got mine.

They offered a refund in the form of a coupon.... @EDC keen to see what arrives for you. I really would like the correct product but would be happy to walk away from this to save on the grief.

I know how you feel!

Sorry again for the problems brough to you...

Same situation here, they sent same holsters again. WTF...... This is how reliable they are....

I got the correct holsters today. Thanks to Candy for sorting this out

Hi ledoman:

Have you got the right one?

CANDY

Hi EDC:

I am just back to work, so happy to see you have got the right one, if you have any other problems,feel free to contact me...

Candy

No, I've got a pair of wrong ones.

My replacement ones were also the wrong ones, they offered me a refund in the form of a coupon which i accepted. Turns out I can't use the coupon without first spending $5.

So, are you going to do something about it or you have been just curious?

They asked me to send pictures.

EDIT: After sending them pictures they offered resend or compensate coupon. I opted for resend. Will see what we'll get.

Hope you get good result...

Guess what, I've got wrong holsters again. What the hell is going on ?! !?

I would give up

I won't give up. They a keep sending us http://www.focalprice.com/LF0039B/Protective_Bag_with_DoubleLayer_Side_Pocket_for_C8_Flashlight_Black.html which has completly wrong description and title. Pictures are correct. They have misslabeled items in their warehouse, for shure.

Hi dear:
This problems haven’t solved yet? I am not sure if this is something wrong with the warehouse,I will make sure and give you the reply…
Regards
Candy