Found test results for LG INR18650-MJ1 3,500mAh 18650

I have the batteries with me, tested one on my GT power A6 (that i mistakenly called Imax B6 in my last post), it appears this charger cannot discharge at more than 1A wich is useless.

I still did a discharge test at 1A to 3 Volts and got ~ 2950 mAh, we learned nothing from that. :smiley:

Edit I : In the same order from Nkon was a P200LC2 (fantastic light) among other things, Nkon was nice enough to add 2 free Duracell CR123 in the package, always had a good experience with them.

Edit II : Well actually the 2950mAH at 3 volts i got at 1A is significantly lower than the Almost 3200mAh at 3 volts when discharged at 3.5A that is seen on the graph in the OP, either my charger is malfunctionning or i got a fake/lemmon cell, got to proceed with additionnal testing…

Edit III: Further testing seem to point at the charger as the culprit, ignore the numbers i gave.

MH1 or MJ1? do you have a website?

Hi

I just received mine from Nkon, took 20 days from ordering to arriving, I am very happy with the service and with the battery. I am in the UAE so ordered on the non-european, tax free version of the site.

Here is a discharge plot at 3A, using icharger 306B. It’s set to discharge at 3A to 3V, then hold 3V and drop current progressively until it hits 1.5A. One set of leads for discharging (thick ones), one set for balance ports (thin ones) for measuring the voltage. Nothing is calibrated, so take it for what it’s worth…. But I trust the icharger.

Clamp rig for connecting (18650PF battery shown)

Battery

Plot

I think I can go to 10A discharge with this charger if anybody wants, 3A is about the most my lights use so thats the most interest to me, but if anybody else wants higher discharge just let me know and I’ll do it tomorrow.

I like the battery :slight_smile:

I really want to get a hold of some of these, but can’t source them. I want to seperate my torch batteries from my vape batteries, to get a longer lasting torch battery.

This is good it is ‘only’ 10 amps, as I wont be tempted to use them in my vaping devices if I know they don’t have enough amp draw (20 Amp minimum for those devices lol)