Foursevens and Prometheus Current Promotions

SHOP NOW

MEET THE BETA MAGNETIC

A Beta QRv2 with Automatic Magnetic Activation.

It's not magic. It's science.

2020 needed some good news. After four years on the drawing board and a year in development, I am thrilled to introduce you to the latest in the Beta line-up.

I think you're going to love it.

In addition to the magnetic activation, this thing pushes the absolute limits on CRI in an LED flashlight. I've included the Yuji 95+ Ultra High CRI LED, which delivers a whole new level of color rendering.

So much more to say about this, but I'll let you head over to the product page and see more for yourself.

Want it now?

The Pre-Order is LIVE, but only for a week. Reserve yours for 25% OFF the future retail price.

PLUS I've thrown in some sweet add-ons with deep discounts that you'll want to check out.

Link below and don't forget to scroll down and click the big "Pre-Order Now" button (shown here).

Thank you for your support!

PRE-ORDER THE BETA MAGNETIC

#PrometheusLife

SHOP NOW

Holidays Start

When We Say They Start

Promethean,

I know, that's a bold statement.

I also know every Tom, Dick, and Harry with a business is already pushing their Black Friday deals.

Don't hate though.

I'm kicking off Holiday Sale season early this year because shipping remains a bit of an unknown, and I want to ensure as best I can that you can get Prometheus and Foursevens gifts delivered to friends & family on time.

Scroll down to see what's discounted or just go to the Sale page and shop around.

Be sure to use the discount code at checkout to apply the 20% OFF.

Discount Code: BYE2020

It's been a wild year.

It's not over yet.

There's zero chance we would have made it this far without all your support, so from all of us here at Prometheus Lights and Foursenves:

THANK YOU!

SHOP THE 20% OFF SALE

Take 20% OFF

ALL Beta QRv2 Classic

Preon P1 MKIII

Mini Turbo MKIII

Titanium Preon P1 MKIII

All Beta Chromas

Quark QK16L MKIII

Alpha Executive Pens

Alpha Fountain Pens

Mini MKIII

Preon P2 MKIII

Beta QRv2 365uv

Quark QK2A MKIII

Psi Earplugs

Mini Tailcap Kit

Step Into the Step Down

ICYMI, here's a recent addition to the Flashlight Basics playlist on Youtube, where I've been hammering on some of the entry-level topics of flashlight design & use.

This one was fun to do, because honestly step down is somewhat regularly misunderstood and – in my humble opinion – wrongly maligned.

Check it out, leave a comment/question, join the conversation.

Watch the Video

Need to Know: How to Survive a Grenade

Gotta hand it to Mark Rober. Dude is constantly putting out killer videos...AND saving lives.

The way 2020 is going, this is probably a really important one to watch.

Nice work Mark. Per usual.

Watch the Video

#PrometheusLife