Free Flashlights?

It takes forever to load ,,I did a search and it said ..Huh ??.. like xeno was too tough ..

What? Xeno Cube....Grr... those are expensive... and purty.

I don't consider 0.00 $ + $2.27 for registered shipping expensive. ;-)

I'm afraid its all a scam though.

most probably a mistake. Nobody will "sell" a manufactured product for free.

Even freebie samples and giveaways have been paid for by someone, and that surely won't be a retailer.

Guess it won't be a scam like those "100% original, numbers-matching, perfect-condition 1966 Shelby GT350 R for just $ 2.000,--". Those pop up enough already. Then again, you never know... could be scam as well, that "free" xeno farka offer. Who knows... well, time will tell.

So what happens if an order is placed... worst is we dont get the light?

I bought a pair of solarforce 16340 protected as well, want to see if their shorter than my trustfires? Suspect their not though.

Paypal payee is

wendy535239@hotmail.com

Google turned up nothing negative... so lets see if they want to ship me some free flashlights. Im sure this will get canceled. Yell

I was at the ferrarri dealer today and they don’t have prices on their new ferrarris either … maybe they’re free ??

Well, I tried and got my "shipping" fee refunded, so oh well.

I got a refund for my batteries too.. just refunded everything.

Yeah, they refunded with the message: "Hello,sorry,we forget to put the price on our website,so we return the money back to you,thanks very much for your support to our company."

I got the same message.

I went there to order a Brinyte xml lc-5t 6... I am Somewhat surprised they didn't accept the order for the Brinyte aprox $32 If they don't want my money I am going to have to look elsewhere for the light.

Same here! That wasnt very nice of them! LOL!

They refunded my whole purchase including batteries. Simpler for them to do that? Its alright, I dont blame them, and Im happy either way.

@Dave:

the only other shop, you will find the Brinyte C5 with XML is ShenZhen-Wholesale, but there you must pay delivery. It´s only cheap, when you buy more than one flashlight ;-)

but this version has a 1,4A driver and driver should be chanched. (like mine)

Linlin, please go away with your spam.

Far away.

Hey linlin - how many of those torches, followed by magnet chasers, do you think you could ingest ? I can help you find out.

These are a Brinyte XM-L T6 C6 with smo reflector on ebay out of UK, it was not listed as a Brinyte or a C6 though, cost me £14.99 delivered.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120823158669#ht_4660wt_1091

Would be worth seeing if re-lists happen as they have before.

They are very nicely made with excellent finish and threads and big tailcaps which tailstand with a nice rope style silvery lanyard.

Unusually modes are low/mid/high/strobe/sos

Wow a necro-posting spammer. (Linlin. Spam post obviously now deleted) Shame he wasn't as dead as the thread.