+ FREE products! Banggood.com is Giving Away 15 stylish and rechargeable mini flashlights RIGHT NOW!

hi Dimasn, there are many links to products in the banggoods website not working, I get error messages: 'too many redirects'. It happens on different computers and with different browsers. Could you check/fix that?

Dang, missed out. Hopefully will get in next time.

Hopefully the lucky ones that got one this time won’t be greedy :wink:

Ooh they are cute! :bigsmile:

How do you think I feel. I’m the one that got Banggood to join here, and I’ve now missed a second free giveaway. :~

you didn’t really miss out on anything with the 1st giveaway tbh :wink:

Thanks Fury! :wink:

Banggood just isn’t ready for prime time yet.

they may sell some parp but they are bloody good and cheap with a lot of RC stuff, you guys should check out the v911 choppa and v202 quadcopter great little things :bigsmile:

Too late… :_(

one could argue they posted at the best time, only the most ardent flashaholic would be browsing BLF :wink:

Oh my God; I paid full price but this is the fastest shipping!! I paid on March 13, and today is March 23 and I already have it in my hand here in Northeast USA.

The light is cute and it is a great to give away to your friends or their kids. I am charging it now and waiting for the red light to turn green (does it really??) The description says it even has blinky mode but I have not been able to invoke it.

I am going to order dozen more if the charging light indeed turns green!!

Light received today !

Very nice item and very fast service from Banggood !!

My second ( paying !) order is already on the way !

Thanks banggood ! :smiley:

I don’t think this even has a green LED inside. This had been plugged in the USB port for almost 8 hours and it was still showing red LED. Have you charged yours yet?

Their English name is the most unfortunate I’ve seen since “Smiling Shark” and “FandyFire”. But Smiling Shark did not invoke an unwitting sexual connotation. (FandyFire did.) I wonder if they’re even aware by now.

I’ve ordered from BangGood on Ebay, flying under a different name.

I can also think of a variation on BangGood which… wood be even funnier, but I woodn’t go there.

Only way to know for sure is to open the little guy up & check!

Ummm I use a compiled HOSTS file from various sources that block access to various sites (over 450K at the moment). Sites are on the list because of various reasons but malware etc is one.

Can’t say why, but that site is blocked by my Hosts file.

Try SpywareBlaster might help you sort things out.

For future use google sandboxie and read up on it (I think they still do a free version). I can wholeheartedly recommend it for system protection. But security it is a huge subject to cover in a few lines in a forum.

By the way be careful of some sites claiming to sort your system out for you for a fee, a good % are scams to get your money.

Try Security Cleanup forum | DSLReports, ISP Information

Security forum | DSLReports, ISP Information may be of interest as well.

Good Luck

Got my (FREE) flashlight!!!

Thanks Banggood!!!

Got mine today too. It’s now on my wife’s key chain. I never did get the police light and I was one of the first to get through to order. Must have ended up on somebody else’s porch. Oh well.

Thanks BangGood, for the fun little light.

Arrived today the mini usb torch from Banggood, red color, in less than two weeks, well done!! :slight_smile:

The torch was sent, through Hong Kong post, nicely and safely wrapped in small envelope.

The usb light is very cute and simple. One mode around 15 lumens (checked it as soon as it arrived, without charging it first) with a key chain.
Charging is very convenient, just put it in the USB port of your PC. A dim red light can be seen as long as the light charges. Very convenient i would say.

I will make some testing later, take some pics and post them later.

In the next couple of days i expect my second order from Banggood to arrive, two nice slingshots and some other gadgets :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks again for the giveaway, DimasN :bigsmile:

Xiotis, is that an AAA battery? I was expecting these lights to be much smaller. Looking forward to seeing more photos!