✌ FREEME - ASTROLUX EC01 SST40 XHP50B-3V Andúril 21700/ 18650 Flashlight >>> Deal is ALIVE!!!

Ordered two using the BGhalf-coupn
thx Freeme!

Interested

What does that 0.99 look grab like? Does refreshing the page at 16:00 show the product as 0.99 on Banggood? :smiley:

Interested.

Ordered one !

Thank you very much!

one code for me please

interested

Ordered yesterday thanks.

I think even a 10A battery will be enough, i doubt this emitter will draw anywhere close to 10amps… or will it ?

Ordered

Thanks

Still waiting for a code.

Banggood says >20A

This emitter draws 14A from a Samsung 30Q in a BLF A6 with beefed up springs. It will draw even more current with higher discharge cells. So it depends on how well you want the turbo mode to perform. Runtime or max lumens. A 10A discharge cell will work just fine, just don’t expect 3500 lumens on turbo.

Ordered Thank You!

I have a couple Samsung 48G i ordered last year and still haven’t used, but they have the lowest 21700 amp rating as far as i can see - about 10A. Just ordered two Molicel INR21700-P42A from Nkon… That should do better. :smiley:

ok i will try my vapcell 4500mah 20A when i get this light, i have a 40t also but its lover capacity and light doesnt draw close to 20a then…

I’ll pass my code along……pm me

no dont do that, its not your job.

You can share this page to your friends and colleagues.

https://www.1thedeals.com/product/astrolux-ec01-xhp50b-3v-3500lm-cw-21700-18650-usb-c-rechargeable-flashlight/

Ordered, Thank You!