✌ FREEME - ASTROLUX EC03 3*CREE XHP50B-3V 6700lm Andúril 21700/ 18650 Flashlight - from $

Ordered one more, 5700K this time…

BTW: the green and brown version look very appealing indeed. However, i suspect the above picture is somewhat off colorwise. There seem to be a bluish cast to it? It’s hard to tell though…

Yeh, I’m still waiting for the anticipation…quite longer though, can’t wait actually… :disappointed: haha

Want the code for the 5700K version please.

I think BG is still in their promotion period, so maybe after the end of 12 sept probably resume back to normal.

I see from Dta’s video, comparison of ec03 6500k vs. 5700k, the blueish seem diminishing but there still blue there, lightblue. I think that, though i prefer 5000k, I will pick it bcos of body colour, I like the dessert tan one.

Code please! Hope I’m not too late!

All replied.

Reply will be slow as I am currently involve in the design process for couple of new lights.

Is the code still available? Thanks.

Would like code if still available. Thanks.

Any clues or hints to these new lights :smiley: Big tall short fat? :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the code but I would like the color either brown or green!

Hello,

considering buying this light for my night bike trips.

1) does it have enough flood? throw is kinda useless on bike
2) is the 5700K usable? I would preffer 5000K or less
3) the 3-emitter EC3 should have better efficiency than 1 emitter lights, correct? Because, LEDs have highes efficiency when driven by low curent
4) what about cooling? lets say I will need 2000 lumens, will it overheat?

is there any coupon please for 5700 version?

thanks a lot!

Not yet listed.

Interested in the brown when available :smiley:

got 1,5700k, can’t wait to try it out

What is the recommended battery for this torch? I have been using a pink flat top Samsung 30Q 18650 with the EC01 which is fine, is a 21700 a better option for the EC03? Thanks.

Yes, I would recommend the Samsung 30T for the EC03 or the 40T

"Better" depends on your needs and wants. if you want more performance, or more runtime. Highest drain, lower capacity cell for best turn on performance, or highest capacity, lower drain cell for more runtime.

Welcome to BLF!

-----------

Last night I fantasized about EC03 in 3 x 90.2.

Thanks for the welcome. Probably after best performance I guess.

Ordered, thanks freeme.

I would use a 40t for this light, good balance of power and capacity.