FREEME ✌ ASTROLUX FT03S SFH55 9300lm & FT03 SFT40 2200lm 1300m NarsilM v1.3 USB-C - ALIVE

Do yours heat up the outer surfaces fast?

They cut faster and truer, meaning flater, I can get closer to edges and radiuos’s. Use them wet or clean when loaded up, less wear, they last for along time depending on hardness of the stone.

Here are a few MCPCB’s that were done on a flat surface and sand paper, then I hit them on a fine flat stone. Not enough to make a big difference when using AS5 or any other thermal goop, but when 2 surfaces a really flat, you use alot less, almost none. Better heat ransfer…. debatable … It can’t hurt.

The bottom MCPCB was screwed down at those shiny spots, the surface it was bolted down to, couldn’t have been that flat. Would it make a big difference using thermal paste?

Well the de-domed SST-40 in Turbo heats up steadily from the get go, what I would normally expect since it is being driven at 9amps on a Basin 26650.

. The Sliced and Diced 3v 50.2 Heats up very fast, the stock driver and spring set-up will only drive the 3v 50,2 to almost 13amps, something like 12.85amps is what I seen using a Liitokala Black and Gold.

. I have not run any of the out of the box stock lights till they got warm or hot, just turned them on to see if they worked.

How many KCD you got for sst40 dedomed ,how the tint change ?

Hhmm. I gotta look into getting the stones - any ideas where?

The rod shaped ones look good for the small, deep access shelves.

I heard these guys carry good quality stones

tm07 used a dedomed LED and it went from 235kcd (969M) to 367kcd (1211M).
From what I’ve heard the spill becomes warmer and the hotspot colour doesn’t change a lot. Tint isn’t too green aswell.

I can’t speak for the CD but the dedomed cool white i got from Kaidomain looks identical to the domed neutral in the FT03

Does dedoming lose some lumens like the Cree?

Dedoming always results in a lumen loss.

I opened up a NEW restaurant in the Philly area. Anyone who spends more than $150 gets a FREE torch.

Wait, are you serious?

357kcd at 5M mine is a de-domed 7500k SST-40 it’s does have some green/blue tint or hue in the spot with a bit of yellow in the halo when you compare it to the NW on a White wall. Just don’t compare them side by side.

Not even close with mine it’s a 7500k de-domed SST-40 so it will be a bit cooler for sure, no where near Nuetral.

According to my research, that restaurant has been open since 2015.

He’s probably opened a franchise restaurant.

I'm talking about the only one in Pennsylvania, about 20 miles from Philly.

Maybe he’s acquired it?

Grand “Lux” Cafe…

Yeah, maybe a grand re-opening.