FREEME ✌ ASTROLUX FT03S SFH55 9300lm & FT03 SFT40 2200lm 1300m NarsilM v1.3 USB-C - ALIVE

Done.

Is code if still available, can i get one?

Thank you ordered mine.

If still open could you please send me the code.
Thanks. Funzel

Sent.

I’m about to pull the trigger on this FT03 but wondering which one to buy. SST40 or XHP50?

My understanding is the XHP50 will have higher lumen output but a little less throw with more flood? But… it may get dangerously hotter faster…

I can sacrify a little throw to the benefit of a more usable spill if that’s the case with XHP50.
I also prefer NW then CW.
What then?

If you ask me, get the one with SST40. Better throw, better battery life + no need of a super high drain battery and less heat.

Thanks freeme
Order Placed

How big of a hot spot do you need?

The SST40 is more a thrower with its smaller hot spot and weaker spill lighting.

The 50.2 has a bigger hot spot and much brighter spill lighting.

Here is video of SST40 version.

[Video:https://youtu.be/jOu2bbnefDE]

Here is 50.2 version.

Videos by DTA.

@JasonWW: Thanks for the DTA video. Well… i hardly see a reason to go with the less powerful SST40. Looking at the video i most certainly want the XHP50.2 version: more power, wider hotspot but a little less throw - not that much either. Can’t tell much of the spill though. At least that’s what i see in the video… Any argument there?

Those videos do not do justice to either version. You can see the difference in hot spot size,that is about it.

Never was fond of these city light pollution type videos!,I guess he is too far from some wooded areas.

You sound like you have both… Can you elaborate?

I can certainly understand why you thought that I had BOTH. The reason I said that the video did not do them justice is because in that environment[light pollution]. ALL lights do not get justice.I have the SST40 Version.

I had a light w/ XHP50.2. It was a smaller light and was impressive but got too hot.This was when the XHP50.2 first came out.

I am getting old! I can not remember the light at this moment.

Don’t fool yourself, the variant with SST40 is noticeably throwier than the one with XPH50.2. But what exactly are you looking for?

It all depends on your needs. How far do you need to see? How big of an area do you need to light up? How long do you need to run it on Turbo? Is the brighter spill light a good thing or bad thing for the area you are using it in? There are pros and cons for everything. You want to choose what fits your needs the best.

You can also swap leds pretty easy and try both out. :wink:

If your code if still available, please send… Thank You

Hi, may I please have a code for the sst40 if they’re still available? Thanks!

Also, first time here so if I’m in the wrong spot, apologies but as far as 26650 batteries go, are there any Canadians that would know where to buy them for this light in Canada? Thanks again!

Hello. i very like this Flashlight, this code is available ? can i get it?
Thank you so much.

Bạn có thư.

Is there any discount code for the FT03 + a 26650 battery? Thank you