FREEME ✌ ASTROLUX FT03S SFH55 9300lm & FT03 SFT40 2200lm 1300m NarsilM v1.3 USB-C - ALIVE

My JM70 does 420kCd with a 2mm² WF and a TA FET driver… but I don’t buy the FT03 for the same use, it’s more an all around thrower and the integrated charging is a big plus !

Thanx for the tip, the JM70 looks really amazing, it’s almost a laser.Ordered one from banggood immediatly :smiley:

Freeme , even the first batch will have N5 bin leds ?

So what exactly is the delay? Astrolux has 2 new products coming up but this one can’t get shipped… :neutral_face:

BG took a lot of my time. The waiting time for sending is very long. I ordered another flgarik Lumintop ODF30C there. After 8 days, he writes that he is not even in stock. Canceled all orders. No longer want to mess with BG. They have no conscience.

BG again changed Date. 28th March and you can´t choose CW or NW… only CN for country.
So im sick of this kidding poor service, i cancel my order now!

There's no point in choosing a tint if you can't place the order. The bigger take from this is they are no longer accepting orders, with the date changes to March 28th.

To me this sounds like they already took enough orders to satisfy the first batch coming in, so newly placed orders would be yet another later date. My guess anyways...

Cancelled orders will simply free up more pieces for batch #1.

Thanks for explaing me how this works…im willing to learn. I case i need five FT03, my order was only a vanguard. Anyway,.
I choose the Mateminco soon.

I will be glad if the cancellation of my order will be of benefit to someone. I will make an overpayment, and I will receive my order earlier than from BG. I do not like to wait and catch up.

:cowboy_hat_face: No problem so far. It would have been a nice Easter egg if it arrives until Easter. Otherwise my birthday is on May 2. So it could be a bright day for me (2400lm brighter than normal) :question:

I learn many things from this group buy.Hopefully this will be my last mistake.

My order just shipped!

CW or NW?

My order has shipped! CW

Mine too, CW through . I was in the 400’s .

That is good to hear, hope the NW are shipping soon!

Ffffffffffffffff.

:rage:

Chrome likely does it automatically, but in other browsers go the control bar of the video and choose:

Settings >> Subtitles/CC >> German (auto-generated)

This turns on subtitles and on my browser leaves the Settings open for further interaction. Now choose [brackets indicate may be already open]:

[Settings] >> Subtitles/CC >> Auto-translate >> English or your language

I have ZERO clue as to why YouTube doesn’t include auto-translate on the first pass through the menu as that makes it seem that auto-translate isn’t available, but whatever.

In my experience, the German-to-English is pretty good, which is expected as these are similar tongues, but the Russian-to-English is very difficult to follow and plenty of the jargon simply doesn’t translate. I generally get the gist of it ;).

Well, that’s most of what I’ve been waiting to see before making a commitment :wink: . A good review of what appears to be a nice light. Whether it makes 2400lm or not, it seems to be a strong, but practical, thrower in a traditional-sized flashlight body.

I don’t have a light quite comparable to this. How do you folks keep your larger lenses from getting scratched all to heck? That’s a lot of open glass area and my lights get used, not stored. I realize this isn’t a ubiquitous C8, but will replacement lenses be hard to find when needed?

I can get them stock as replacement parts if there is a demand for glass.