✌ FREEME- ASTROLUX MF01 Mini 7*SST20 CRI95 26650 ANDÚRIL Flashlight Group Buy - $45.99

With these prices I will go for silver or sand sst 20.
I am spending around 600 dollers a month for treatment (mostly Ostiopat) the next months, I dont know for how long, so I thought I would delay buying it especially as there is no bright green.

Interested

If these are actually the prices (or close to), then hell YES I am back in.

interested

Damn, if it’s $32 then I am definitely interested ! For some reason I thought it was more.
I hope they have those colorful finishes on front page - red, blue, purple etc. Those colors above (gray, gold, green, ??) are quite drab and dull.

^^ Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! Those military colors Freeme posted look really good to me, especially the last one on the right.

Yes! I love all 4 colors freeme posted. If the price is right I might get 3 of the four.

Interested

Interested, sure.

Wow nice military colours and even nicer price! Hope GB prices are inline with taobao prices.

interested

Interested

It’s be rude to have the 01s and not the baby brother. Interested!

Interested

Interested! Would love copper, otherwise silver aluminum for me to go with the silver MF01s.

Please add me to the list. Thank you!!

Interested.!

please add me to the list for 3 pieces :partying_face:
many thanks!

Interested

[quote=freeme]

Perfecting the colors.

I have pushing for military color scheme to them for quite some time already. Glad it turn out well on these prototypes.

[/quote

Would be nice if those colors were available for the MF01S. For me, especially the last two colors.