✌ FREEME - ASTROLUX MF04S (XHP70.2) & MF04 (XHP35 HI) - BRASS@.@

Sorry, it’s a blank/white/empty post on my side. I can’t see anything. My adblockers and script blockers are all turned off.
In that case, I’d rather put another 100 bucks on top of the groupbuy price and take an MF04 with NarsilM Lexel driver and CFT-90. :smiley:

That might require another $400, not $100.

Wishful thinking! :money_mouth_face:

I have a GT and I have ordered a MF-04 as well.So,I want to put one 70.2 to the GT,because it has 8 cells.But it grows on me that I put a CFT-90 in the GT when I read specs and see more beamshots.Also if I have the green light from my “personal modder” that he can do the job,which is difficult enough.

CREE XHP70.2 in the Astrolux MF04 ?? YES Yes YES Im Interested, but only in Cool White..

if your going to build a Monster DON'T mess about.. Build Frankenstein !!

& give it 2 battery tubes, one short for 4 batteries, & one long for 8 batteries!!

I'll buy that. Just take a look at what Matt did to the BLF GT.

https://youtu.be/cVKoVZkkCtk

Interested :slight_smile:

NW ordered

Shipping date was June 22nd now it’s July 16th? :weary:

NW ordered!

BLF GT XHP70.2 P2-1A Completely De-domed, meaning no silicone on the phosphorus at all. Zero Green, Zero Intense Brown Halo associated with the sliced de-dome, only a slightly Blue-ish Halo, Major Tint shift till you get into Turbo running extreme 22+amps at 6v. 8x 30Q’s, Lexel Narsil driver @6500lumens (a loss of 2400lumens) doing the clean completel de-doming.

If you slice it, get rid of the Phosphorus around the Die on the pad, it’s much better. :+1:

Hi…

It is shipping…
Mine, CW, is on its way…
Thanks

I just got an email from banggood. Mf04 cw has been shipped. Yay.

I preordered mine on the first day.,

I have not received any email from BG,but looking at the order details page,I see that it is shipped today. :slight_smile:
It is a CW version.

My CW Mf04 also shipped today. Yay

Still says CW for me, although I changed it to NW. But also no shipping confirmation. sigh

:partying_face:

Over 20 CW orders have been shipped out so far. Most of them ordered on May 16-17.

When are the NW expected to be shipped?

Mine shipped.

Any NW shipped out yet?