[♛ FreemeGB] ASTROLUX FT03 XHP50.2 (3V) 4300lm 735m 26650/ 21700/ 18650 Flashlight - SHIPPED!

Definitely worth the wait!

Code Please. thanks.

Coupon please.

Interested

XHP50.2 Version

Camera Settings - 3.2s - F3.2 - ISO100

80m
!

150m

200m
!

Thanks for sharing, Funtastic! For pitch-dark scene, I find 2s ISO800 exposure time result will be closer to regular human vision. Get it a try next time.

Completely depends on the camera used though. I find 800 ISO to be too grainy (noise)

Got mine, Thank you Freeme for another great buy, Comparing it to the SST-40 5000k version I am undecided as to which one I like best, they are both really good, maybe the 5000k SST has a slight edge on color rendition, will wait for the next generation of XHP 3v with better color and output before doing any mod.

I did notice that on the XHP50 version the switch LEDs are about half brightness than the SST40, is that normal?

The switch LEDs are all the exact same brightness on the SST-40 5000k, the SST-40 5700k and the XHP50.2 that I have. I cannot tell them apart in the dark.

IMO the color rendition is definitely the best on the 5000k. The SST-40 5700k is just slightly better than the XHP50.2. They are close enough the difference could be just the luck of the drawn on which particular LED you receive.

FT03 Xhp50.2 switch on left and SST40 5000k switch on right, notice the difference?

The company making the switch probably had to use a new batch of green LEDs and they are slightly different from the original batch.

Question: I have both the xhp50.2 and sst40 versions of this light. Which version would be better to dedome and why?

Thanks.

IMHO, If throw is what you are after, dedome the SST40 because it would throw further than the dedomed XHP

Correct, looking to add some additional throw.

FT03 SST40 throw is already quite impressive.

I agree. But since I have both, and the xhp50.2 has a wider type beam (still with great throw) I might as well max out the throw on sst40.

I will say both versions of these lights are incredibly impressive. Whenever I go camping these always get compliments.

A shoutout to @freeme for an awesome purchase of the FT03 (after
Getting over the language hurdle)! :slight_smile:

+1

Received FT03 XHP50.2 from Banggood - great light, fully satisfied !! Will try to find som time to post review …

Thanks for your work !!

Btw:
PCB states SST-40, but certainly has a XHP50. :slight_smile:

If you want to add some "bling" to your light > https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/56495