[♛ FreemeGB] Fireflies PL47 Gen II 4*XP-L/ Nichia/ SST20 Hi CRI 21700 Right Angle Flashlight - ENDED

Day 46, no PL47 in Canada.

There are plenty of criticisms to be made of the PL47, namely the questionable battery tube dimensions and output not matching specs for all emitters but to say fundamental qualities that people asked for in the light are “problems” just… makes no sense to me.

Order placed. Thank you!

Nothing here yet. I’ll be surprised if the light arrives before the headband. All of my online Xmas shopping (eBay, AliExpress, etc) and Mnt Elec orders that were placed after my Fireflies orders have arrived already.

Same thing here.

Everything arrived, including my 21700 order that was shipped one week after the PL47 got shipped.

I’m now tempted to send an email to Fireflies speaking about the shipper they used for shipping. China Post would’ve been here already.

Nothing today, so it will be at least 50 days in transit by Monday.

Nothing on my end either… Canadians are standing dry…

Still haven’t received mine in NY either. And no response from FF on my email.

My PL47 took just under 60 days.

Freeme said something about his shipping to him I believe. Or he was going to.

I saw Fireflies has China Post as the default shipping option now. Looks like trying to do better now. I’m sure you guys will get it soon.

I’m only counting the days since I got the shipping notice. I ordered it the date the GB opened, 68 days ago. I wouldn’t mind the wait so much if I weren’t completely in the dark about the shipping status.

Anyone knows how many days is the shipping lasting by now. I ordered 11/29

Thanks ordered two

Likewise, i have yet get mine too. its likely the postal strike that delayed things.

Got mine like 3 weeks ago :smiley: Canada too.

How was yours shipped?

Sorry, no idea, the packaging is long gone. I remember the tracking number was useless. Came with a number starting with RU and finishing in NL…Dutch post ?
Shipped October 29 apparently, arrived December 20 something.

Do you have a battery in your order ?

I’ve researched and I don’t see why shipping batteries with the lights would be an issue if packaged correctly. The rules for Canada that I could find say that batteries inside of products (such as a laptop) are fine as long as they aren’t connected. So shipping a battery inside of a light with the battery terminals covered, or the tailcap locked out would be fine. It’s shipping extra batteries that cause some issues.

This seems correct since I order very large lipo packs for RC planes. For awhile nowhere would ship them, then the companies got ingenious and started shipping them inside “electronics”. The electronics consist of a plastic case with one led on the outside that isn’t even wired up. Technically they are inside of a device and the battery is disconnected. There are still some size and quantity restrictions, but it’s totally possible if companies took the time to understand the regs. Other companies like Illumin.com are still shipping free cells to Canada without issue. Hopefully they aren’t held up because FF didn’t package the cells correctly.

I think they use a different way of shipping when there is some batteries in it. Like land/boat mail instead of airmail.

My order didn’t contain any lithium ion cells. The non-working tracking number for it is German, so that’s three separate free shipping methods for Canadians so far.

Do you have a tracking number with letters at the end, or just digits?

I’m glad that FF will ship batteries with their lights. Mnt Electronics, Zebralight, and many others won’t anymore, which is a huge inconvenience.