[♛ FreemeGB] New JETBeam RRT01 950lm & RRT03 Raptor RGBW 1400lm - ALIVE!

Freeme; As above, any details on the UI? Is it Variable dimming (like other RRT01 & SWM v11r) or Discrete steps (like TCR-10 & SWM M11R)?

Would like to know what happens between the labelled indents on the MCR...

Ta buddy, ARH

*EDIT: Corrected with info from moderator007 in below post. I mistakenly referenced the wrong SWM model for discrete steps/indents.

Also, the form is still returning error:

An error occurred
Refresh the page and try again.

Form still not working for me either. My interest is also dependent on whether the rotary is infinitely variable.

[quote=ahirshy]

The V10R was infinite variable brightness just like the V11R and RRT-01.
The Sunwayman M11R I have has 4 detents, one for each mode, off, low, med, and high with strobe (turn twice to high)
The Jetbeam TCR-10 I have has 5 detents, one for each mode, off, low, med, high, and 3 colored strobe depending on which color was used last. Which seems close to this one.
From the pics, this one appears to have modes and not the infinite variable brightness. Its not been comfirmed yet though.

An example of a rotary light with fixed modes instead of infinitely variable is the Sunwayman M11R.

Might be this Jetbeam is similar.

Interested …though waiting for more info and depending on price.

Interested

Interested

Interested

Interested

Looks like the 2020 edition of the RRT01 Is a better fit for me than this light. Could you do a group buy for that one?

Interested. Is it a 18650 or 18350 light? Details on the UI and if the low is sub lumen please.

18350 w/extension tubes for 14/18500 and 18650 if it’s like the upcoming refresh of the RRT-01.

Found the new RRT-03 and RRT-01 (2020 edition) now listed on Jetbeam's website.

This gives some strong inference of the UI implementations:

The RRT03 states "3 brightness level" - compared to the 2020 RRT01 which states "Stepless Dimming".

So time to choose:

RRT01 = Stepless dimming / 1-950LM / 220m / SMO-OP Reflector / Hidden Strobe & SOS

RRT03 = 3 Discrete levels / 85(L), 420(M), 1400(H) / 145m / TIR + Glass Lens / R, G, B Aux LEDs / Strobes, SOS, Beacon, Power Indicator on MCR

Hope this helps.

ARH

I have ordered a 2020 rrt-01 instead, not interested in this anymore. Thanks.

Looks like the 3 level RRT03 isn’t for me. I like the RRT01

Same here I’m out

Three brightness levels removes my interest if that is the case.

Why is there a hole in the magnetic ring?

Some sort of marking? [quote=Unheard] Why is there a hole in the magnetic ring? [/quote]