From RKS: List a light, I'll find the cheapest reputable seller.

Fenix tk35 u2

Any warm zebralight

Zebralight SC51
Zebralight SC600

Thanks for your efforts.

Xtar SP2 charger would be nice
Thanks in advance (:

I really dont understanmd this topic :slight_smile: You think you can find deals better than anyone else?

Whats “confirmed list price” and “original list price” and whats the purpose of this info here??

any prices on new 3400 mah protected bats ?

Ok just for your info the TN31 for the $153 is not a valid working website and is old.

I’ll second the FENIX TK-35 w/U2 and if I may add 2 more:
UltraFire HD2010
UltraFire UF UL-9800L

Thanks very much!

I agree.

Shane out of Florida here in the US will beat most dealers on the lights he sells if you pay him directly through paypal.

My post was really a question :slight_smile: because it seemed very weird to me (so it was just sincere question).

Now I understand it little better.

Ok, I want Keygos Ke-5 than (Beamtech version will doo too :slight_smile: )
Tnan, ummm (i dont know, I alredy know where to buy what for best price :smiley: ), cheapest 700-800 lumens C8 flashlight.

Oh yeah, I really need some plastic gun mount, like this one, but price really shouldnt be more than 5-6 bucks including shipment

Can i request a DRY?

I know so much about it… yet i have no idea where to get it.

what about nitecore ea1?
thank you!

Here are my requests - I write down the price I found, too. Important for me: Price within international shipping, not CONUS only.

Charger: All prices within shipping
Miller ML-102:$8,95 (within USB cable, but this ins’t important)
XTAR WP2 II (EU-plug version, not with a cheap adapter): $21 (not included car adapter)
XTAR SP2 (EU-plug version, not with a cheap adapter) - I think Shadowww post #43 wants the same?
$30,38

I don’t have a model in mind, but a charger that has selectable termination voltage

I don’t have an exact flashlight in mind but what’s the best price on something? I would like it to be bright and have no more than 1/2 a mode. A full mode is fine if you can’t find me a half mode. Also, should run on some batteries of some kind. I like the roundish ones but whatever.