Full Brass Fireflies E07 Pre-order Interest

I can’t believe some people. I mean, really. The solidly built tail cap with a pcb that has heavy copper traces and a spring is supposed to weigh the same as a thinly cut bezel with no surface across the top? I give up. Somewhere, somehow, in my lifetime common sense has completely fallen to the wayside. :person_facepalming:

whats wrong Dale ?

Thank you

Just little disappointed when spend 200 usd for 2 lights and both of them are out of expectations. One of this light have partially working aux board, just two red leds works and start showing low battery at 3.6v. This light drain fully charged battery in two weeks.

This is a legitimate complaint and probably something you should sort out with FF.

I had a few minutes free here so I found a weight.
Here are the numbers:
Full BRASS Fireflies E07

340.98 gr E07 BRASS (with one 40T 21700 inside) (with nob from 18650 adapter)

274.21 gr E07 BRASS (no battery but with nob from 18650 adapter)
163.44 gr Brass Head (no optic/glass)
67.75 gr Brass Battery tube
19.84 gr Brass Tail-cap (empty - no pcb inside)
12.73 gr Brass Bezel
7.00 gr Optic and glass
3.04 gr Brass Nob from 18650 adapter

BTW:
E07 Copper (full copper) 298.05 gr (no battery)
E07 Titanium (copper head) (Ti bezel) 248.40 gr (no battery)

Number 07 :star: showed up today. Beautiful with the amber aux leds and will look even better as it acquires its patina.
Cleaned the threads, some black residue, lubed with Militec 1, applied NO-OX-ID to all contact surfaces. Dropped in a 40T.
Everything works as intended. The SST20 5K looks only slightly green at very low level butt Great White at higher ones.
Quite happy here. :slight_smile:

“NO Toucha De Lights!”

My brassie should be delivered tomorrow

My highest praise? ………Shudda ordered 2

YUP
The most awesome light ever.

I’m torn between petitioning for another issue or just let this become the E07 Grail.

I haven’t heard back from Jacky since he said he would solve my broken light. Hate playing the waiting game. So now it’s a expensive paper weight.

#33 2700k, amber aux. Perfect specimen thus far. Really like the tint, almost…orange….almost. With patina should age well.

He should make more of the brass. They are insane.

Jacky emailed me back, did not realize they had a national holiday. He wants me to send it to Vinh Nguyen so Iam going to send it to him on Monday.

I received my second one. The first was Brass with ice blue, and the second was supposed to be a Copper with ice blue, but they had a problem on the last run of those and offered to send me a Brass one instead. I thought after seeing the pictures of these I would actually want two of them so I chose that option but with red AUX. I was shipped a second one with ice blue AUX LEDs. I shot an email to Jacky to see what options I have. How crazy would it be to swap out the AUX LEDs individually myself? Anybody have some kind words of wisdom here? If FF could send me the boards, I’d probably be fine to swap them, but I haven’t done any of those minuscule LEDs before.

My thinking is that at the very least, I’ll have one for keeps and one for modding. Maybe I’ll load it up with dogfarts…

These things are beautiful twins at the moment, but I’d like some variation in the collection.

Someone in the states will do the swap for you. I live in Germany, so this is no option.

Robert

I have brass with ice blue and copper with RED.
I really wanted red on the brass but I can live with it.

I received mine also. SST-20 4000K with ice blue aux LEDs. Great tint! This is my favorite E07 now. I kinda want a 2nd brass E07.

I think they are all gone. I would also buy a second brass.