FW3A, a TLF/BLF EDC flashlight - SST-20 available, coupon codes public

LED Supply also has them. I don’t remember their shipping prices, but I seem to recall them being good, or else having a low minimum to get free shipping.

Your light needs to go back to the future. July 29, 2017 was a rather dull time for the FW3a.

I think this should work for FW3A and Noctigon triple boards
can be simple 1 brightness resistor and color balancing for more than one color
Pro works with Anduril High/low

or LDO with LPV chip fully equipped
Shuts down at about 3.2V cell voltage
LEDs are always stay at same brightness and differend colors balanced

Amazing!!! I’ll take 3 please

Put that greyed out number in USPS tracking.

Agreed with the above, looks amazing. I’ll need four.

Strange this whole Yodel thing…… on Neal’s site it says Royal Mail, and from reading through it seems all UK orders say that, yet it is coming through Yodel - all JJ numbers are. I don’t know whether Neal intended it to be RM and it has oddly gone through Yodel, or it’s just a mis communication, but for sure if Yodel are involved you sadly almost expect trouble, they are the worst in the UK bar none. They are cheap for a reason.
CRX said about 80% and that’s not far out! My mate actually took them to the small claims court for losing his parcel - they said he should have paid insurance, he argued successfully he paid them to deliver it, not lose it.
They didn’t even put up a defence in court, but it took all that to get his money back. I can tell you now not many, if any would do that - I was kinda proud of him lol!

I know, right? It’s really too bad these things didn’t take longer. :wink:

Good news, it looks like Yodel have found my light! It’s on the move now and should be delivered Friday according to the tracking.

I just got mine from DHL… MAN THESE THINGS ARE GORGEOUS!!! :heart_eyes: I really enjoy the feel of the anodizing and knurling. The tail switch is really nice as well. I like the metal button!

I kinda wish there was some type of a “BLF Edition” on it, but please don’t read that as a complaint :slight_smile:

I think one of my favorite “features” is the UI. Feature rich if you want to use them, super smooth ramping and simple UI for day-to-day use.

Huge thank you to ToyKeeper for making a fantastic UI for this great light :+1:

I got free shipping on a handful of optics that were only a buck and a half a piece. It was fast and they emailed me the day before it was scheduled to be delivered to remind me to look out for the package. I was impressed.

I’m glad they may be coming through yodel because when I got my 2 blf GT’s they went through DHL & for 1 of them with battery’s they tried to bill me later for duty payments & I told them where to go :wink: .

Here’s what my tracking info says

Origin : Unknown - Tracking consuming: 56 ms
2019-05-05 04:48
LONDON, Arrived at LHR, Custom clearance processing.
2019-05-04 23:55
HONGKONG - HONG KONG, Departed Facility in HONG KONG INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
2019-05-04 16:59
HONGKONG - HONG KONG, Arrived at Sort Facility HONG KONG INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
2019-05-04 04:44
Guangzhou,Flyt Express’s sorting centre, Item in transit
2019-05-04 03:00
Flyt Express’s sorting centre, Item received
2019-04-30 00:00
Your parcel will be with us soon

Anyone knows what this mean ?especially the 56ms bit

Origin : Unknown – Tracking consuming: 56 ms

Hm… no idea.

However “consuming” often refers to eating. I think this means the Tracker ate your package and took 56 milliseconds to digest it. BURP

Nice job on the updated aux bezel boards Lexel! I’ll also want four!!! :heart_eyes:

Lol
I just did a search & found the answer

What does “Tracking Consuming: 30662 ms” mean?

17TRACK searches your tracking number instantly once you submit your tracking number. This indicates how much time we spent to get the tracking information from the respective carriers.

If there shows the “Cache Time”, it means the tracking info was not the instantaneous information. “Cache Time” is the specific last-tracked time of your parcel, normally a few hours ago.

“Tracking consuming time” has no direct relevance with your parcel’s shipping status or delivery time

If you ordered a battery with it I think it means someone opened the box & is out playing with it before they deliver it to you Nev. :wink:
Be sure to check that battery voltage when you get it. :smiley:

Otherwise… no idea. :beer:

I ordered both a 7A and a 3D and received my shipping notification yesterday.

Has anyone heard of any news regarding the deep carry clip?

So… a bit of FW3A news:

Neal will be offline and off work for a while. His wife is giving birth, like, right now. He texted me from the hospital to ask if I could let people know. So items which haven’t shipped yet might be delayed.

(the first post is updated with this info … not sure how long until he goes back to work, so I’ll leave the message up until he returns)