FW3A, a TLF/BLF EDC flashlight - SST-20 available, coupon codes public

Yep…. :+1: … I figure if someone has a lathe or access to one they also have, or have access to; a good drill press or milling machine & the knowledge to use it properly to get those holes where they have to be.

I had a little go at making some rigid glow gaskets using magnets ;)

LIT glow powder mixed with UV glue.

Aqua blue, aqua blue & green, green.

I'm also trying out a couple with silicone.

Could maybe do these for £10 each shipped.

Those glowgaskets are really really cool, but I was not really prepared for the price ($15). Still they seem very good quality so I will strongly consider one for my FW3A :slight_smile:

Not sure if I missed it, but do we have any price estimates for aux light boards yet? I know an aux board does not provide the same effect as a turboglow gasket, but it might be a reasonable consideration for some modders in lieu of the glow gasket.

Starting to feel like we need a support group :slight_smile:

I’m glad I’m not alone though.

They might be wondering what all these identical boxes are for people scattered across the country… I doubt that’s very rare though.

Fantastic news — CONGRATULATIONS, Neal! Hope he’s very healthy and will soon sleep through the night so you can catch up on your rest. :slight_smile:

I wish these were available when we ordered — I’d have picked one up. $5 shipping really clobbers the price. Will consider one on next purchase though. They look great!

I really like them. At $17 shipped, even with the discount code, I still have to think about it though. It’s almost half the price of the entire flashlight.

Yeah… that’s steep. Wonder if they would ship free if added to the package of a light that did?

Little Chute.

Follow-up to my previous post, I have printed the diffuser in every translucent filament I have.

Same corner of the bathroom, for proper comparison…

Yea! Mine just showed up. Quite impressive. Pocket carry in jeans works perfect. Clip seems just right. Build quality very good. New favorite EDC!! Thanks to all the team and congrats to Neal.

:partying_face: party diffusers

They’re really nice!

Those look fun! Nice crafting!

Does anyone know, if the emitters (XP-L Hi 3D) are sold separately?

Yes & no , if you buy a FW3 you get 3 ,XPLHI 3D emitters free :partying_face:

Nice.

Received the FW3A today, really impressive little light! Thanks team and Neal for the fast shipment :+1:

Too expensive.

My 3D came in today (Central NY). This light is incredible! From it’s innovative size to the fantastic UI, it’s the perfect EDC. I LOVE the clip. I can clip it right to my belt, or pocket if nothing needs to come out of it. Mega kudos and thanks to all involved in this project. I’m looking forward to ordering at least one SST-20 when they’re available.

This flashlight may cure flashlight addiction in general, but start an entire new FW3(A,Cu,Ti) craze…